fuck the board of studies (1 Viewer)

muzzling

HSC
Hey Artfag and faggette, did you both say you had links for your works or not? they sound like they're worth seeing..
x

green heaven

HSC
artfaggette said:
Fuck personal qualities, you are your rating!

damn it! there goes my hopes

dont worry timrie im just avn bitch cause im gunna fail the hsc :D

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I hope i don't get into the proper art express thing.. i'd feel like such a tool, if i do i'm going to openly denounce the hsc and tell them how i tricked them into thinking my work had meaning and how so many people did better than me, specifically mentioning timrie, artfag.

Ellie-Bee

HSC
artfaggette, i love you and shall always love you. your artwork is the best i've seen. and screw bos if they can't see that. luv ya bella. :) boycott artexpress.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I just wish they were more honest.. i told my teacher all year 'i'm not making my art for a purpose, i'm just bsing and doing exactly what i think the HSC markers want by looking at their comments' and he was like 'No you should express yourself, don't even worry about what the hsc markers will think'.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Yes but whilst making it you would have put your own experiences and feelings into it.
It's hard to make art without expressing yourself in some way.

Mine had lots of meaning- about myself and pretty much everyone around me.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
i dun get that...
See, i made my work... with in my head 'how can i trick the bos into giving me a good mark'?
I didn't even think about anything, i took some catchy song lyrics, used symbols that mean nothing.....
O well :(

I definately thought urs had meaning, what exactly is written on the outside of it? I saw 'ass' but i think it was like... hyphonated 'Ass-"

hsc_dysentery

HSC
artfaggette said:
To all those who didn't get in; we still have a chance.
Here's my proposition:
We head down to AGNSW, naked.
We will then have a mass orgy on the lounges with as many strange sexual acts as we can fit in (bukakke, munging, soggy sao, felching and so on)
Performance art at it's finest.
So..whaddayasay?
artfaggette said:
i'm in..
i'm boiling my eyeballs out
i just got a call from my art teacher to pick up my work...
i spent so much time, money and effort!!!
i did like 3 whole books of visual diary as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just cant believe it..

i just cant believe timrie didn't get in as well as well as artfag.
artfag's work was devastating!!
that's innovate enough!
what tf do the marker's expect?????? grr

Last edited:

hsc_dysentery

HSC
artfaggette said:
Welcome to the world of art darlings :(

Thanks fag x

i want to see ur work,,
do u have a link?
i searched everywhere... i cant' find it
must b awesome!

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
i dun get that...
See, i made my work... with in my head 'how can i trick the bos into giving me a good mark'?
I didn't even think about anything, i took some catchy song lyrics, used symbols that mean nothing.....
O well :(

I definately thought urs had meaning, what exactly is written on the outside of it? I saw 'ass' but i think it was like... hyphonated 'Ass-"
lol, they are obsessive ramblings that I made up
and some definitions of obsession etc

timrie6

HSC
N/A
artfaggettes work isn't on here yet.
It will be soon I'm pretty sure

green heaven

HSC
timrie6 said:
yeah so am I now greenheaven
i shall give u, my felow faile, a statement u must take into mind when coming into the hsc room; walk in with dignity and fail with pride.
i made it up for one of my freinds before an exam to calm him down

ADeLe*

HSC
N/A
ahhh im in total agreeance with ellie-bee, im another one in the artfaggette fan club and bos are not giving credit where its due.. i loved ur gorgeous babelets!!!!!! i could have bet 500 bucks that belle got into art xpress!! grrrr!

Lozzy boop

Ah Yes Yes Yes

Yeh, It's all fucked, d/w... It's all subjective, even if we have numbers, and no faces put to our artworks, the could not like our theme, our focus, the colours we have chosen, our style... It's impossible to juudge, so don't be distraught because I feel for you all... I won $200 in an in-school art contest where the teachers judged our bodies of work, yet another girl got in to art express and I didn't... but I am not bitter at all... Thats the way it goes... Not getting into art- express isn't the end of the world... IF one is that determined and that passionate about art, Art-express IS NOT the last straw... You keep going... Fuck it xo

Hidden_Dragon

wanna know something gay bout artexpress, a really shit drawer with 4 drawings and 1 isnt even completed got into art express omfg.. even my art teacher told him off when it was due in u can even see the lines of the pencil as tho he rushed it hardcore.. damn artexpress where are they? throw my etching plates at them..

artfaggette

dongs
HSC
Ok, well now I'm very angry, I didn't really care that I didn't get a great mark but now I can safely say FUCK THE BOARD OF STUDIES/courier company!
Artwork came back, broken to pieces (who turns a delicate ceramic/vaseline/rarara piece with FRAGILE written on it upside down). I just hope it wasn't in that state for marking.
Has anyone else had their artwork destroyed by a fricking mailman?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
well u can get into art express for drawing from tracing images....
edit: I'm really sorry about ur artwork, the people who work unpacking the works at art express are very professional and have been doing it for a long time, i doubt it was them, it was more likely the mailman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)