Fuck off we're full. Immigrants taking true blue Aussie houses (1 Viewer)

HSC
fucking immigrant scum you are violentdelights. I always suspected you were not one of us.
that's not what you said at our last stormfront meetup :(

the brown skin and burka should have given it away :O
Don't worry, I'm still with you. I'm just afraid for myself, my family and the esky out the back. They might come and blow up the place.

We can't get too swept away about the ethnics though. We have the commies to worry about too. They're going to invade Australia and split all our hard earned money.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
I'm complimented and insulted.

If you meant to insult, you must be one of the Islams.

If you meant to compliment, you must be a civilised white person.
lol still with the trolling. no it was a compliment angelina

absorber

HSC
Sydney wouldn't have this problem if for once we built up instead of sprawling, blame it on shit planning for years of government

beefnoodle

HSC
We should be thankful their investments. Basically, what they are doing is holding our assets for us so we can use our money and invest elsewhere.

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
one of the main ideas that this facebook group 'fuck off we're full' is to introduce a 23 million poulation cap

HOW the fuck do you cap a population?

hosay

HSC
N/A
It may be reasonable to stop or greatly reduce future immigration, but that does not mean that all current migrants that have moved here and built there lives are inferior to white Australians (or anyone born here).

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
true

because we already have the systems in place to ensure shitcunts arent allowed in

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
no i am serious

i dont want to join their FB group cos it will encourage dumb cunts i know and make me look like a fuckwit

but i want to know how they plan on implementing this

also i want to point out how ironic it is that they go on about the diggers dying for the flag yet they support the same ideologies as hitler

Freakstyler09

HSC
Every Indian seems to only think about the $$$ and dreams of being a big shot property developer. I know of a guy who owns 3 places and he's been here less than 5 years!!!! How that is legal is beyond me.

#stormfrontfail
Corruption? or porbably he had his own money to pay for the properties, from India.

paulpang22288

HSC
AUSTRALIAN families are being priced out of the property market by record numbers of highly paid skilled workers arriving from overseas. Research by The Sunday Telegraph has revealed for the first time how skilled immigrants - predominantly from Britain, India and China - are forcing house prices to some of the highest levels in the world when compared with average incomes.

Wealthy migrants pricing locals out of Sydney property market | The Daily Telegraph

Mind if we read carefully the phrase: "highly paid SKILLED WORKERS arriving from overseas"? If the original Australian population tends NOT to be SKILLED, then they won't be highly paid due to the lack of skill. WHERE do we get SKILLED WORKERS if none exists in Australia? FROM IMMIGRATION!

So, skilled immigrants means higher population, thus less housing supply per capita. Thus demand for houses increase. Ergo house price increases.

Remember SKILLED WORKERS, whether aussie or not, are HIGHLY PAID? So they can afford houses, non-skilled ones in aus can't.

Conclusion: Well fuck you dumb ones (regardless of race) for not working hard to achieve ANY WORTHY SKILL and yet blame the smart ones for taking, WAIT, the word is BUYING (they did not take anything without paying), houses.

BY THE WAY:

1. Many Asian countries have Aussie/ American immigrants in many financial sectors, legal firms to Vets, jockeys and many more occupations. Those WHITE western people buy ASIAN houses too! Don't really hear from Asians blaming on white smart people in China, Singapore, Hong Kong etc.

2. Australia is NOT FULL. Seriously, ONLY one major city in EACH STATE?? Simply look at the map of the USA, now THAT'S (kind of) full. And come on, other smaller towns and outbacks and friggin' Tasmania are FUCKING EMPTY!!!! Let the immigrants in ffs... remember, CONVICTS were IMMIGRANTS TOO!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)