• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Fuck my life... (1 Viewer)

sick_kent

HSC
Pretty simple really, This plan, like peacocking, serves the dual purpose of ice breaker and attention getter.

You will need;
Gasoline, Matches

Method;
1. take said gasoline and write your name on her lawn.
2. light!

No need for these stupid cheerful cards, no need for these drunken phone calls, she will have a reminder of you every day!

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Someone who isn't an Australian, nobody says gasoline here.

Also, not understanding that it will most likely spread and that salting the ground would work so much better.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
How do I get her back man?

What does she want from me?
I haven't read the replies in this thread so I might be repeating somebody else, but you don't want her back. I mean, why would you? So she can disappear again when another bloke comes along? Sounds like a pretty shit person to me.

Feels like the end of the world at the moment, but in reality it isn't. Eventually everything becomes a distant memory, so in the short term you'll have to wait it out. You'll find better in the future. I guarantee it (Azure's personal guarantee or your money back).

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I haven't read the replies in this thread so I might be repeating somebody else, but you don't want her back. I mean, why would you? So she can disappear again when another bloke comes along? Sounds like a pretty shit person to me.

Feels like the end of the world at the moment, but in reality it isn't. Eventually everything becomes a distant memory, so in the short term you'll have to wait it out. You'll find better in the future. I guarantee it (Azure's personal guarantee or your money back).
Exactly, she's not worth it

HSC
N/A
I guarantee it (Azure's personal guarantee or your money back).
It's either:

a) OP finally got out of the basement and is getting it on with 5 different girls [not likely]
b) he anhero'd

I think his next of kin wants his money back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)