• Yay

Votes: 86 78.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 23 21.1%

• Total voters

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
haha it depends on the person! some would be uncomfortable with post-coital affection ... probably best to see how they react to a hug afterwards

watch seinfeld! i can't remember the name of the episode but it was in season 2 :D jade referred to it at the top of this page

miss random

HSC
nah stuff it, if u wanna kiss a fuck buddy do it, but i guess i can see some ppl mite see it as too much an intimate thing. but i would suggest that sex is a pretty intimate thing as well and i agree the friendship barrier is already broken if ur screwing some1

dora_18

HSC
Is it breaking the 'fuck buddy' boundaries if you cuddle/sleep in their arms after the act?
cuddling is out of the question even with a bf....let alone a fuck buddy! lol

Skeeta

HSC
i would kiss, but before, during (for pleasure) and a goodbye (as respect) only.

in a normal situation ie) going to the movies.. i wouldnt

but i couldnt do the fuck budy thing :eek:

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
dora_18 said:
cuddling is out of the question even with a bf....let alone a fuck buddy! lol
why woould it be out of the question within a relationship? i would think it would become more distant without the cuddling afterwards

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
kissing is awesome i can't see how anyone could fuck without kissing at all.
agreed!

and yeah like some1 else said.. if you're willing to have them put their dick in you, why wouldnt you care for a bit of pashing??
its not like you havent kissed some1 you didnt like before... geeeez
some stupid etiquette you got going on

its ridiculous you had to ask if it was ok to kiss a sex buddy lol
hahaah

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
My boyfriend was my fuckbuddy originally, and we used to kiss and cuddle, but only in private.. And we'd lay their afterwards and cuddle and talk or whatever. I think it was cos we both had feelings for eachother on some level, whereas if I didn't have feelings for him I'd probably just want to get up and leave afterwards.

giggleite

HSC
N/A
Chelzmalee i hope my situation plays out like yours. I have major feelings for the guy, and had them even before we started sleeping together. We spend hours talking and cuddling before/after. I'm unsure where I stand but at the same time am shit scared to bring it up because i dont want to scare him off and id rather have him as a fuckbuddy than not have him at all- sad and pathetic i know.

Lennie

giggleite said:
Chelzmalee i hope my situation plays out like yours. I have major feelings for the guy, and had them even before we started sleeping together. We spend hours talking and cuddling before/after. I'm unsure where I stand but at the same time am shit scared to bring it up because i dont want to scare him off and id rather have him as a fuckbuddy than not have him at all- sad and pathetic i know.
It's not that sad. So many people are like that. Just have fun!

In response to the question, i don't know how anyone could have sex without kissing... There are different types of kisses. It's the soft, slow kisses that should be avoided unless you WANT a relationship

giggleite

HSC
N/A
Yeah it is fun but i'm getting way emotionally attached and i get the feeling now that he sees it only as some random sex because he seems to be backing off. I used to hear from him all the time and got the vibe that he was interested but now... i dont know.

Whats the 'etiquette' in peoples eyes on contact through phone calls/msgs in between seeing eachother?

And about the kissing, you cant have sex without kissing. Before, during and after.

Lennie

giggleite said:
Yeah it is fun but i'm getting way emotionally attached and i get the feeling now that he sees it only as some random sex because he seems to be backing off. I used to hear from him all the time and got the vibe that he was interested but now... i dont know.

Whats the 'etiquette' in peoples eyes on contact through phone calls/msgs in between seeing eachother?

And about the kissing, you cant have sex without kissing. Before, during and after.
What do you mean by 'backing off' though? Maybe he's just working/studying and youre being paranoid?

I don't know... Just see where this takes you. Try not to become too overbearing. If you're worried, just tell yourself 24/7 that the situation you both have is just fun and won't lead anywhere. You might start believing it, and if a relationship DOES come of it, then it's a bonus.

With text messages, in my exp, if you sms/call them alot it leads somewhere else in no time.

giggleite

HSC
N/A

Well ive always been against the whole having to hear from them everyday thing... i dont like the idea of being dependant on them. But he made a mistake and started it off that way haha. I heard from him almost every day for the first few weeks and now its getting less and less. I guess its just me being paranoid because normally i wouldnt care but its like its gone backwards but when we are together its still awesome.

Plus the sex is too bloody good for me to become resentful and get angry at him and purposely not see him just to be a bitch haha. It doesnt take much to send a msg though.

Lennie

giggleite said:

Well ive always been against the whole having to hear from them everyday thing... i dont like the idea of being dependant on them. But he made a mistake and started it off that way haha. I heard from him almost every day for the first few weeks and now its getting less and less. I guess its just me being paranoid because normally i wouldnt care but its like its gone backwards but when we are together its still awesome.

Plus the sex is too bloody good for me to become resentful and get angry at him and purposely not see him just to be a bitch haha. It doesnt take much to send a msg though.

Haha I understand that so well. My BF and I started off in a fuckbuddy situation, but i was the one not wanting a relationship. All he would say to me was "look, I know you don't want a relationship, and thats fine, but if you ever feel as if you could go out with me, I'd say yes straight away". About a month later I realised i was into him.

Maybe try that if your getting desperate?? I was so dead set against relationships and that kinda changed my mind. I didn't feel trapped or anything.

Don't get worried about the texts and calls dropping off. It happens in relationships too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)