• Yay

Votes: 86 78.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 23 21.1%

• Total voters

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
So, while I'm not in a fuck buddy situation right now, last night I was having a discussion with a mate who says it's completely wrong and very bad etiquette to pash a fuck buddy before/after/during the act, because that breaks the 'friends' barrier, I said that was stupid and that if the sex didn't break the friends barrier, kissing certainly wouldn't.

Thoughts?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I doubt I've ever be in this situation but I believe kissing to be one of the most sexy and intimate acts. It's simple and gets me into it. This is cause I value kissing as an affectionate expression. However in this situation, if kissing is not hot and heavy, a is gentle and intimate, it is possible it can blur the perspective. Fuck buddies aren't girlfriends, don't treat them like one. Hot and heavy yes, close and intimate no.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
lengy, i'd find it hard to get "hot and heavy" without kissing, though...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Then you either agree to start going out, or stop secksing.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
sorry I misread the question u posted
yeah I agree if sex didn't break the friends barrier.... then what's wrong with kissing

transcendent

HSC
N/A
no bubblez i meant in terms of kissing it should be more passionate rather than slow get it? and yes i agree with you, i find it difficult to connect without kissing.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
ohhh right! yeah... usually with fuck buddies it's pretty urgent and "i want you now" kissing, unless you're teasing them... while they're handcuffed :p

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
kissing adds to the whole sex experience.
it would be kind of weird having sex without it :/

transcendent

HSC
N/A
o_0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dora_18

HSC
it really depends how you classify the fuck buddy.....
see i use mine for jack rabbit WHAM WHAM WHAM kinda sex...
not the kinda sex id have wih a partner...well maybe sometimes..but usualy sex with a partner is supposed to have some sort of romantic aspect to it...

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
do you mean kissing them randomly like outside the sexing situation? in that case it cud mean a bit more , but if its just during/b4/after then i think its part of the experience

katy-g

HSC
I think it would be hard not to kiss them. How can you let them put their dick in you but youre not willing to kiss their lips???

Thats just odd.

Optophobia

HSC
withoutaface said:
So, while I'm not in a fuck buddy situation right now, last night I was having a discussion with a mate who says it's completely wrong and very bad etiquette to pash a fuck buddy before/after/during the act, because that breaks the 'friends' barrier, I said that was stupid and that if the sex didn't break the friends barrier, kissing certainly wouldn't.

Thoughts?
Why don't you fuck your mate, kiss him, and then find out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)