• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

FTO or SUPRA? (1 Viewer)

j-belle

suki :D
HSC
N/A
Dingo!
Eat your rice, don't drive it!

That girl in your avatar would giggle if she saw you driving an FTO ;) Have you considered an S13 Silvia/180SX or S14 Silvia?

There's so many FTOs for sale around UNSW, everyone's getting rid of them (and they all seem to be that silverish-grey colour).

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
i cant believe you think a fto looks better than a supra dingo, you got wacked taste :rolleyes: supra kicks the fto's ass in basically every aspect. the ladies love the supra too. just dont bother dragging if you get a fto :p

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
the fact is between a supra and and a skyline(gt r-34)the supra wins it as it was raced in japan and proven !
but i got sick of the supras and skylines....everyone saw FatF(fast and the Furious)and they like omg...and its like wtf ...go away
i like personally the Mazda Rx-7(not infinite)

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
Though i prefer Supra over the FTO. FTO still has its advantages over the Supra. like its FWD...so less likely to go out of control and you'll be paying less insurance. i dunno about you but insurance was a big factor for me when i bought my car. But IMO both cars are a little too...old...old cars are gay...gay gay gay gay gay...get a newer one!

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
huh you think front wheel drive is an advantage?????

only good FWD car that i think can be classified as a sports car is the integra typeR
even then you can't really push the integra very far

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
Originally posted by redslert
huh you think front wheel drive is an advantage?????

only good FWD car that i think can be classified as a sports car is the integra typeR
even then you can't really push the integra very far
lol..no u misunderstand me :)

FWD is easier to drive and control compared to RWD..you know?
RWD is...better if u know how to drive it well...eg. faster turns, no torque steer etc...but i've seen plenty of those fools driving commodores who try to accelerate too quickly after heavy rain and end up sideways ...damn near got hit by one of them:chainsaw:

edit: hey there's quite a few good FWD sports cars around ..eg 147/156GTA

Last edited:

baka

***el, idiot.
HSC
Originally posted by Reshie
the fact is between a supra and and a skyline(gt r-34)the supra wins it as it was raced in japan and proven !
but i got sick of the supras and skylines....everyone saw FatF(fast and the Furious)and they like omg...and its like wtf ...go away
i like personally the Mazda Rx-7(not infinite)
rx7 .. whattha beaut !!
too true !! "im gun get a hotpink s2000" arrgh shutup.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
if you turn too fast on front wheel drive you don't turn enough and slide into opposite lane....

in think RWD is alot easier to drive

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
rx7 costs about 40-50 k for a second hand one, they are nice, but expensive. they do come standard with everything though, rotary power

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)