• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

frontline assig... PLEASE HELP! (1 Viewer)

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
the question we got is:

"never let the truth get in the way of a good story"

which two frontline eps do you think i should use? and can anyone suggest any good related material that would go with this?

any help is GREATLY appreciated.. thanks!

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
supp material: the Children overboard stuff...the fact the picture was cropped and stuff like that...

kim_

the best episode is add sex and stir as Brooke manipulates the truth by reasking one of the questions in the interview and by adding a reenactment also her quote "well theres a lead story stu, player dropped because of bad form, thats groundbreaking" "I might just change that question slightly", not to sure bout related text tho, hope it helps

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
thanks guys! i think i'll use the siege and add sex and stir.

im also thinkin about using that simpsons episode... and how the tv show does editing and dramatisation to make homer seem like the bad guy??

_blank

HSC
Uni Grad
im also thinkin about using that simpsons episode... and how the tv show does editing and dramatisation to make homer seem like the bad guy??
The sexual harrassment with the gummi Venus? That's a good idea: "The media's making a monster out of you because they don't care about the truth! All they care about is entertainment." (Lisa). The episode is called Homer Bad Man. I'm doing it too. :uhhuh:

crazy_viet

BoS Member
HSC
with that simpsons episode, talk about the final scene where the simpson family sit in front of tv again watching rock bottom, 'wee willie peeper' or something, the saviour of homer from the harrassment. here homer says something along the lines of 'Oo, he sounds evil' lisa replies 'but he cleared you' in return 'but listen to the music!'

this is more manipulation for the ignorant to enjoy entertainment rather than learn the truth, and when asked if he learnt anything of the whole ordeal...

Homer: Absolutely not

hope it helps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)