Friendship Vs love or infatuation (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
if it was just lust, i'd say no. unless your friend is absolutely fine with it etc etc. even then, they most likely still have some sort of attachment to the person so you never know.

of course, it's completely different if you have genuine feelings for the guy... however, i've never been in the situation where i have liked any of my friend's ex boyfriends so i really can't comment.

just a rant: it's a slightly different scenario, but i liked this guy friend of mine, didn't tell him, but told one of my best friends, let's call her X. so she was all supportive of me, and encouraged me to go for him (i didn't, didn't watn to ruin the friendship etc). one day, he tells me that he and X are going out. then X calls me, and says that they're not *really* going out, just fuck buddies and why the hell am i reacting like this -____- so i told her (calmly), how the hell would you feel if i told you that "hey X, you know that guy you like? i'm sleeping with him, but it doesn't mean anything so yeah, how are you?"

(names edited)

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
if it was just lust, i'd say no. unless your friend is absolutely fine with it etc etc. even then, they most likely still have some sort of attachment to the person so you never know.

of course, it's completely different if you have genuine feelings for the guy... however, i've never been in the situation where i have liked any of my friend's ex boyfriends so i really can't comment.

just a rant: it's a slightly different scenario, but i liked this guy friend of mine, didn't tell him, but told one of my best friends, let's call her X. so she was all supportive of me, and encouraged me to go for him (i didn't, didn't watn to ruin the friendship etc). one day, he tells me that he and X are going out. then X calls me, and says that they're not *really* going out, just fuck buddies and why the hell am i reacting like this -____- so i told her (calmly), how the hell would you feel if i told you that "hey X, you know that guy you like? i'm sleeping with him, but it doesn't mean anything so yeah, how are you?"

(names edited)
id feel like dancing to some darkness before i ram raided an atm with their body as a bullbar :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
your friend sounds cool

ravenheart

HSC
it's funny how lot of ppl are attracted to friend's friends or friend's ex/gf/bf...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)