Friends with Benefits. (1 Viewer)

TafeHereICome

HSC
Has anyone had a friends with benefits and how did it turn out?

So currently I have 2 friends with benefits, both of them a solid 8/10. One had just broken up with her boyfriend whilst the other was just keen on roots. Both are very good friends of mine and I'm not interest in a relationship with them, I had a friends with benefit back in highschool which turned out she had feelings for me and it was during our trials which was BAD cause I didn't want to affect her studies and yet I didn't want to have a relationship with her.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Personally speaking, I probably wouldn't be able to have a friends/wb relationship. I don't think I'd be able to establish a connection purely based on a physical level of lust without developing some kind of emotional attachment towards the person. One night stand - perhaps, but not a regular person to engage in activities with, it won't work.

For others such as yourself, maybe you're able to refrain from these types of feelings and still view your friends as friends while still being able to bang them every other week.

bangladesh

HSC
it works amazingly well if its with the right girl, as the girl is usually the one who gets attached emotionally.

User5555555

HSC
Never works out. Either fall into the friendzone or they become a significant other, which also ends up with both people being strangers after the inevitable breakup.

TafeHereICome

HSC
Never works out. Either fall into the friendzone or they become a significant other, which also ends up with both people being strangers after the inevitable breakup.
I came from the friendzone into the friends with benefits zone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)