Friends with benefits (1 Viewer)

urahara

HSC
lol this is heaps funny...i have recently consulted an expert on the matter and said expert claims that if you are intimate with someone b4 marriage then, for boys your texticles will esplode, and for chix, you will become fat... so uh... yea have fun with that lol

Daipire

HSC
lol this is heaps funny...i have recently consulted an expert on the matter and said expert claims that if you are intimate with someone b4 marriage then, for boys your texticles will esplode, and for chix, you will become fat... so uh... yea have fun with that lol
That is such a pile of BANG! *looks down* Oh, MY GOD!!!!!

be.yourself

HSC
Don't like casual sex.
Maybe once or twice but not a frequent hobby.
Prefer romantic, committed lovemaking...not just fucking someone- two bodies slapping against each other, no emotion but lust involved...
Fun, yes.
Gotta admit.
But not preferable.

williamc

HSC
Don't like casual sex.
Maybe once or twice but not a frequent hobby.
Prefer romantic, committed lovemaking...not just fucking someone- two bodies slapping against each other, no emotion but lust involved...
Fun, yes.
Gotta admit.
But not preferable.

people only get into relationships because they can't get any casual sex.

ie. you're ugly

be.yourself

HSC
Hmm sex...anyway...

curious. williamc, ever been in love with a girl?
just curious bro, cos u seem to only like fucking, not loving (?)

be.yourself

HSC
I've had my own experiences of casual sex.
It's not that I cant get some,
I just prefer something better- 'formal' sex, if you like.

be.yourself

HSC
friends with benefits....why be friends when you can be something more? It just means that you are using each other. Where is the meaning?

The people who engage in 'friends with benefits' sex are excessively emotionally detached from their fuckbuddies.
Yes, they ARE using one another, Tangent. There is NO meaning.

Sarebs

HSC
The people who engage in 'friends with benefits' sex are excessively emotionally detached from their fuckbuddies.
Yes, they ARE using one another, Tangent. There is NO meaning.
It depends on how close you are as friends before you start having sex. With really good friends, but no romantic feelings, there is still emotional attachment, even if it's not as strong as if you were in a relationship. But with people you hardly know, of course there will be little emotional attachment.

I wouldn't exactly call it using each other either, but it depends on the situation. When you're good friends with a guy, I just see it as an extension of the friendship. No meaning? Hmmm, once again depends on the situation. I have situations where it's meant something, and I've had situations where it hasn't meant anything. It all depends on how close you are to the person in the first place.

Having said that, I don't have a preference. Different times suit different situations.

ay0_x

HSC
It depends on how close you are as friends before you start having sex. With really good friends, but no romantic feelings, there is still emotional attachment, even if it's not as strong as if you were in a relationship. But with people you hardly know, of course there will be little emotional attachment.

I wouldn't exactly call it using each other either, but it depends on the situation. When you're good friends with a guy, I just see it as an extension of the friendship. No meaning? Hmmm, once again depends on the situation. I have situations where it's meant something, and I've had situations where it hasn't meant anything. It all depends on how close you are to the person in the first place.

Having said that, I don't have a preference. Different times suit different situations.
An extension of the friendship? Sorry but by the very definition of friends, friends are someone you do not FUCK. There is no emotional attachment except the usual attachment between friends unless you're stupid and you fall for them.

It's a mutual using and nothing else stop trying to make it seem noble.

Sarebs

HSC
An extension of the friendship? Sorry but by the very definition of friends, friends are someone you do not FUCK. There is no emotional attachment except the usual attachment between friends unless you're stupid and you fall for them.

It's a mutual using and nothing else stop trying to make it seem noble.
Yes, there is no emotional attachment other than that which was shared as friends, but still an emotional attachment. I think having sex has been given some sort of extended meaning. Animals don't treat sex in the way we do. Yes, I know they're animals and all, but it's still a valid comparison.

It's not noble, I just think it's acceptable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)