Friendly people @ o-week (1 Viewer)

JimmyK

Narrabeen, Sydney/Maitland, Hunter Valley
HSC
After spendin most of the last 3 days at UTS, I've gotta say.. there's some pretty darn nice people.. and the whole atmosphere of the uni is pretty good!

A communcations girl and her friend sat next 2 me today when I was usin the g4 imacs in the tower building and I helped her log in.. and if you guys are on here and readin this.. drop me a PM . u seemed really cool! :p

but yea.. everyone seems so friendly and willing to help. Congrats to all the students who helped out, you guys did a pretty good job - and shout outs to all those cool guys and gals @ the Apple booth who loved me because I had a 15" powerbook :p

anyone else have any experience of finding complete strangers really nice?

unistudent

HSC
JimmyK said:
After spendin most of the last 3 days at UTS, I've gotta say.. there's some pretty darn nice people.. and the whole atmosphere of the uni is pretty good!

A communcations girl and her friend sat next 2 me today when I was usin the g4 imacs in the tower building and I helped her log in.. and if you guys are on here and readin this.. drop me a PM . u seemed really cool! :p

but yea.. everyone seems so friendly and willing to help. Congrats to all the students who helped out, you guys did a pretty good job - and shout outs to all those cool guys and gals @ the Apple booth who loved me because I had a 15" powerbook :p

anyone else have any experience of finding complete strangers really nice?
ya the tour guides were nice. also the people at the vodafone throw away your landline, they were cool ahah.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Everyone I have met has been really nice! The vibe at UTS is great. I was a bit sad that we didn't have any grassy knolls, but oh well, UTS deffinetly makes up for it.

unistudent

HSC
Sweets said:
Everyone I have met has been really nice! The vibe at UTS is great. I was a bit sad that we didn't have any grassy knolls, but oh well, UTS deffinetly makes up for it.
but we have lifts that go up 28 levels to make up for the lack of grass :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I only went on monday :( yesterday was my day off (my only one for a while)and all I wanted to do was sleep and today I was at a work thing all day... hmm

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
I have to agree with the whole friendliness at UTS .. was great to see :)

and then theres those magnetic voucher booklet people ... I think I must have close to 20 of the same one

unistudent

HSC
biomic said:
I have to agree with the whole friendliness at UTS .. was great to see :)

and then theres those magnetic voucher booklet people ... I think I must have close to 20 of the same one
lol you do realise that you only need one since the coupons dont need to be ripped out, only shown. dont you?

old man river

HSC
thats all good but without a grassy knoll we still have nowhere to hide the second shooter

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
We have more than 28 levels once you realise that UTS has more than one building :p. Come visit Building 10 some day! You can go up to the Level 7 roof and its got a great view of the Anzac bridge and the top of Centrepoint!

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
JimmyK said:
or you can just walk up and down the 28 levels using the stairs instead of using the lifts to avoid having to pay for the gym! :p
it is only $5 per visit tho ($6 from march)- thus much cheaper than any gym in sydney. i'm joining next week =O

Jamsi

HSC
jasee said:
We have more than 28 levels once you realise that UTS has more than one building :p. Come visit Building 10 some day! You can go up to the Level 7 roof and its got a great view of the Anzac bridge and the top of Centrepoint!
Top of building 1 would be a good view for the NYE fireworks. Lock it in.

HSC
Yeah It would. Me and a friend went up there....It was supposed to be locked but there was a guy doing work. And we had to climb three flights of stairs from the 27th level :S

unistudent

HSC
DigitalFortress said:
Yeah It would. Me and a friend went up there....It was supposed to be locked but there was a guy doing work. And we had to climb three flights of stairs from the 27th level :S
i wanna see ^^

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
Did any1 go past the optus stall? I think I went there about 3 times, each time they give u a free $2 recharge card, i got my mates 2 go wtih me so i ended up scoring $12 free credit for my phone! it was awesome.

Did any1 join the ski club? I did, coz they said they rent out the greenwood and have free drinks there for one hour.

neva say die

~~<<NeVa SaY DiE>>~~
HSC
its true...i made cool friends already!!! and the orange shirt ppl were gr8....anyways if anyone joining the word or debating teams wanna be friends...pm me...on other note whts happening with the business club...i didnt see it???wht do they do???me so lost

HSC
neva say die said:
its true...i made cool friends already!!! and the orange shirt ppl were gr8....anyways if anyone joining the word or debating teams wanna be friends...pm me...on other note whts happening with the business club...i didnt see it???wht do they do???me so lost
i reckon. was gonna join the AYBC but couldn't find their stand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)