Friend Zone... (1 Viewer)

4theHSC

HSC
Norma.Jean said:
Now this really frustrates me....
I dislike it when I have a guy friend and then the guy starts to like me and this generally ALWAYS happens and it's so effing annoying i mean i get along more with guys but why do they have to be big poo heads and decide to start liking??? And then I have to slowly distance myself from them because i don't want to hurt or reject them and then i lose a friend in the process.
Any chickies felt the same??
just tell them off, i mean you seriously sound like a beauty queen.

latvia

HSC
N/A
Norma.Jean said:
I dislike it when I have a guy friend and then the guy starts to like me and this generally ALWAYS happens and it's so effing annoying i mean i get along more with guys but why do they have to be big poo heads and decide to start liking??? And then I have to slowly distance myself from them because i don't want to hurt or reject them and then i lose a friend in the process.
1. He's not [in your definition] a friend if he likes you sexually. So, you did not lose a friend but someone who lusts over your body.
2. It's better to be liked than to be disliked. Unless "like" in your definition incorporates the notion of obsession.
3. Nah, I don't feel the same because I'm not as attractive (to men) as you are.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
latvia said:
1. He's not [in your definition] a friend if he likes you sexually. So, you did not lose a friend but someone who lusts over your body.
2. It's better to be liked than to be disliked. Unless "like" in your definition incorporates the notion of obsession.
3. Nah, I don't feel the same because I'm not as attractive (to men) as you are.

that's retarded.

einentiva

HSC
fucking cunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkinnnnnnnnnng cunt slutty bitches son of a nigger cunt fucking hole you stupid ass slutty son of a sow

ASNSWR127

HSC
In all seriousness just remove the sexual tension between you

A friend and I did and now its all cool...

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
ASNSWR127 said:
In all seriousness just remove the sexual tension between you

A friend and I did and now its all cool...
if that is you in your avatar, your parents should have aborted you at birth.

Nat3skiz

HSC
Norma.Jean said:
don't flatter yourself they probably think you're an easy root. looks like you go through alot of 'guy friends'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)