friend thinks i want more (1 Viewer)

nicksta_40

HSC
Ziff said:
Tell her she's paying for her ticket - that'll immediately inform her that it's not a date
QUOTE]
If u ask some1 to ur formal, its quite well known that ur asking them as ur guest, therefore u automatically pay for their ticket...

HSC
thanks for the advice everyone....

cvr, disproportional, wesal.... lol... private jokes

lengstar

HSC
screw it, i've been in this position and ended up asking someone else

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Um, I'd prefer to go solo than ask someone who wasn't quite interested in me, because if you invite someone, it is only polite for you to pay for their ticket too...and thats a bit to fork out...

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Persephone87 said:
Um, I'd prefer to go solo than ask someone who wasn't quite interested in me, because if you invite someone, it is only polite for you to pay for their ticket too...and thats a bit to fork out...

When i asked my best friend to go with me... i didnt pay for his ticket... i guess that makes me a bit of a loser. But i suppose you dont necessarily have to pay for the other persons ticket...?!?!

as for an answer to the question of the thread: just talk to her! surely she wont run away when u politely say you wanted to only go as friends.

melbieborn.gurl

fly solo ...try n patch things up with the chick and try to remain friends with her..you gotta talk it out with her and make sure she understands what you meant ..without being forcefull or anything of course ...the grad will b fun anywyays even if shes not there ..im sure uve got a whole heap of gr8 friends wholl make it fun :p so yeh if u patch things up with her and become friends again mayb shell go with u as a friend ...but just chill about it and fly solo ...lol sorry bout the jibberish but yeh y'kno

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
screw it, i've been in this position and ended up asking someone else
See i give REAL WORLD advice :p

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I don't see why she immediately assumes you want something more. Thats the stupid bit if you ask me.

olay

HSC
are you really set on asking her? if u weren't maybe you could just ask someone else... because i'm sure with time it'd become clear what your intentions were, in terms of asking her to the formal just as friends...but perhaps not if you ask her again. and did u find out why she said no???

HSC
well ther is another girl i would like to go with AS a FRIEND nothing more like i see her as a sis but she wouldnt go with me either i rekon

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
okay seriously, why do you feel the need to go with someone? Go solo, enjoy the night. People aren't going to think less of you if you go alone.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Jago said:
okay seriously, why do you feel the need to go with someone? Go solo, enjoy the night. People aren't going to think less of you if you go alone.
I agree, I went solo to my year ten formal and it was fantastic because i didnt have to worry about a partner and if he was having a good time or not. Much less stress all round

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
why go solo, jus go wit yor other friends who also dont hav dates.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Do all your friends have "dates" fo the formal or something? Is that why you feel the need to bring someone?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Yeh, but if all your friends are taking someone and you're not, its kinda hard. I can so see myself in that situation in a few months...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)