Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
braad said:
aww poor diddums

actually..yeh, me too :(

just, dont meet any girls
awww, there there......

I think what the girls are doing to us guys is a contributing factor to the rise of homosexuality :D

HSC
wrong_turn said:
i dont do anything as well. because i am too shy to do anything of that sort. id probaly trip even before i take a step
*sigh* that sounds just like me +_+

i want to get to know girls and express how i feel about them...but it neva comes out *sigh* i need to the girl to make the first move...

repz

HSC
don't be a panzie... wat i mean is girls arent attracted to wussies
so tell him to stop acting ever so nice to them and just have fun
show them that his someone they want to be with
someone who can make em laugh
and feel good about them selves
my advice is for him to not get attached too quickly
girls are deterred by it
1st hand experience

HSC
i think the friends thing is an awesome option. then you know what they are like and how compatible you are.. plus the more sexual tension builds the funner it gets! i mean, you dont have to be like that right from the start tho cos love fully grows; my friend and her bf were friends for ages and like were both seeing other people and stuff - neither of their partners liked that they were besties and told each other everything.. but now they're dating and they're so cute!
my advice is just get to know them, then you'll know what to do! you clearly dont date every friend you have but the more friends you have the ore potential there is!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Komaticom said:
I wanted a usergroup titled "Passionfruits" to be created for members like Dreamerish*~, but someone high up squashed it.
Passionfruits! How adorable. :D Instead of the BoS man they can put something slightly more attractive next to my username, like a bunch of love hearts or something. :rolleyes:
matt#1 said:
Dreamerish is always giving out invaluable advice on love and relationships. She is like a bos version of dollydoctor. errr...not that i've read dolly magazine *runs*.
Sure you haven't. :p

I remember there used to be guys writing to Dolly thanking them for "helping them understand what their girlfriends are going through" at that certain time of the month. I'm not saying you were one of them (LOL), but just a interesting fact. :p

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
<:eQuiLiBriUm:> said:
*sigh* that sounds just like me +_+

i want to get to know girls and express how i feel about them...but it neva comes out *sigh* i need to the girl to make the first move...
dude i know how you feel i understand this thread in soo many ways...
i done this numerous times i just wanted to get to know them first by becoming their friend but then into a relationship but by then its too late all they want is to be a friend....ahhh

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
oh dreamerish, youre already my passionfruit :p ....oh yes a nice heart would be lovely

dude i know how you feel i understand this thread in soo many ways...
i done this numerous times i just wanted to get to know them first by becoming their friend but then into a relationship but by then its too late all they want is to be a friend....ahhh
Another? hmmm definately a conspiracy against us guys......*glares at girls*

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ella_fitzgerald said:
i think the friends thing is an awesome option. then you know what they are like and how compatible you are.. plus the more sexual tension builds the funner it gets! i mean, you dont have to be like that right from the start tho cos love fully grows; my friend and her bf were friends for ages and like were both seeing other people and stuff - neither of their partners liked that they were besties and told each other everything.. but now they're dating and they're so cute!
my advice is just get to know them, then you'll know what to do! you clearly dont date every friend you have but the more friends you have the ore potential there is!
yeh, but is it just me, or do the majority of these situations end with the girl saying she only wants to be friends?

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
braad said:
yeh, but is it just me, or do the majority of these situations end with the girl saying she only wants to be friends?
depends brad...lol i thought the previous post was from u

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
girls always screw us up in the end. we take a step forward, we are caught out and are smitten

we take a step back, we miss our oppotunity

we do nothing, we're known for not trying or not wanting to get together with the girl

what the flying fuck do you want us to do?!

look it jsut really pisses me off sometimes. people say that it never happens. but it happens to everyone, more likely to guys since girls normally do the rejecting or shit like that

transcendent

HSC
N/A
wrong_turn said:
girls always screw us up in the end. we take a step forward, we are caught out and are smitten

we do nothing, we're known for not trying or not wanting to get together with the girl

look it jsut really pisses me off sometimes. people say that it never happens. but it happens to everyone, more likely to guys since girls normally do the rejecting or shit like that
you know. i totally agree with you. right now i rather missed the opportunities. i don't need nor want to deal with maybes so i make it a comfirmation that it is a no by ignoring all the signs. it ain't a drastic measure, it's one that works. i'm happy with things the way they are so why would i want to change that?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
wrong_turn said:

Haha, disgruntled male #3938132.

Just another example of equal oppurtunity and how fucked up this concept is

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
wrong_turn said:

How about you learn from your mistakes and get back up on the horse instead of bitching about it.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
jumb said:
How about you learn from your mistakes and get back up on the horse instead of bitching about it.
i have done that. only to find myself in a different situation where i get screwed up :)

i havent failed. i just found 100 000 other ways that dont work - albert einstein

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Girls aren't mystery creatures from another world.

People like you would probably want girls who can also be guys. :rolleyes: That is, they can be your best friend as well. So stop going after those girly girls that have stereotypical expectations of males and find someone more normal.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Dreamerish*~ said:
So stop going after those girly girls that have stereotypical expectations of males and find someone more normal.
there is no normal girls. there are just:

girls who will reject you
girls who will reject you and then say, "i see you only as a friend"
girls who will tease you, flirt with you and the use the line as above
girls who don't even want to speak to you (bitches)
girls who do like you for you (there aren't that many of them. tehy are usually influenced by kaching :D )

i might have been a bit drastic but meh. and i do realise that i will be flamed for this post so do your best :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Girls aren't mystery creatures from another world.

People like you would probably want girls who can also be guys. :rolleyes: That is, they can be your best friend as well. So stop going after those girly girls that have stereotypical expectations of males and find someone more normal.
oh dear missy.

thats a big call there...i only thought there was one type of female, none of this 'more normal' crap :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
wrong_turn said:
girls who will reject you and then say, "i see you only as a friend"
girls who will tease you, flirt with you and the use the line as above
If they really do think you're a friend, then they wouldn't be flirting with you. Maybe you're reading the situation incorrectly.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
jumb said:
If they really do think you're a friend, then they wouldn't be flirting with you. Maybe you're reading the situation incorrectly.
some of them actually flirt with you even if they think of youas only as a friend. dont ask me why they do it, but they do.

im not limiting it to girls as well now. some guys do it as well. i guess the moral boy and girls is eat your veges...or you not flirt too far.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
wrong_turn said:
some of them actually flirt with you even if they think of youas only as a friend. dont ask me why they do it, but they do.

im not limiting it to girls as well now. some guys do it as well. i guess the moral boy and girls is eat your veges...or you not flirt too far.
That was one vague generalisation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)