French VS German (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassistx

HSC
I don't know where to put this because I want input from people who don't do a LOTE...

Should I do German or French?
I'm dropping visual arts (I only liked the theory anyway).

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
bassistx said:
I don't know where to put this because I want input from people who don't do a LOTE...

Should I do German or French?
I'm dropping visual arts (I only liked the theory anyway).
Why would you want input from people who DON'T do a LOTE, that doesn't make sense, how could you expect them to help then?

bassistx

HSC
I meant who don't do a LOTE as well as people who do. I cbf to go back and edit my post though. But that's why I didn't put it in the Languages forum.

G: 3
F: 3
Kirsty: confused lol

Last edited:

vasuu91

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
One of the Chinese dialects is good if you want to survive in the 21st century, considering they will be the superpower by 2020.
lol...so true!!!

Milkyyyyy

HSC
I do French and enjoy it heaps. It's pretty much my favourite class at school, and I did an exchange there in the summer holidays and it was really good. It's good espesh if you're doing a beginner's course in year 11 and 12 because you learn a lot faster. Whereas in years 9 and 10 they go through every little thing for memory training, year 11 and 12 beginners skip all the pointless stuff and go over more grammar structures and verb forms which is what you really need.
Hope this helps.

bassistx

HSC
Thanks, voting lines have now closed!
I think we're 4 all.

But I've decided French is easier for me to do now as an HSC course. I wrote a sentence in French today (for a girl in detention) using only a dictionary and my background in romance languages. Not surprisngly, I got it write. I guessed all the plural endings, future tense of verbs (I WILL read etc).
There are programs for German after school which I'll probably do.

But French is it :)
Btw, I'm still going to keep visual arts though. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)