French Listening Comprehension (1 Viewer)

cherrisoda

HSC
Bonjour tout le monde!
I wanted to ask if anyone had some super great french listening comprehension exercises?
I have done some open high school ones, but I've kinda finished them. So I would like to know if anyone has any great sites which are at about the level of the HSC or maybe a bit more difficult.
Thanks to anyone that can help!

Kittikhun

HSC
There some great listening exercises in McGraw Hill's 'The Ultimate French Review and Practice' by David M. Stillman and Ronni L. Gordon.

Amazon.com: The Ultimate French Review and Practice (Book+ CD-ROM) (UItimate Review & Reference Series): David Stillman, Ronni Gordon: Books

Besides that I do not know. Just do the obvious I guess- tape France2 news each day (except Sunday of course) and listen to French over the radio. Also watch French video clips on youtube. Les Guignols de l'Info kicks ass.

YouTube - "Les Guignols de l'info" An Iraqi throw a shoe toward G. Bush

Good luck! And remember that consistency is key!

cherrisoda

HSC
There some great listening exercises in McGraw Hill's 'The Ultimate French Review and Practice' by David M. Stillman and Ronni L. Gordon.

Amazon.com: The Ultimate French Review and Practice (Book+ CD-ROM) (UItimate Review & Reference Series): David Stillman, Ronni Gordon: Books

Besides that I do not know. Just do the obvious I guess- tape France2 news each day (except Sunday of course) and listen to French over the radio. Also watch French video clips on youtube. Les Guignols de l'Info kicks ass.

YouTube - "Les Guignols de l'info" An Iraqi throw a shoe toward G. Bush

Good luck! And remember that consistency is key!
Haha I love Les Guignols.
C'est tres drole!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)