french ext thoughts (1 Viewer)

Lolliana

ohg didnt they choose the weirdest extract?
i mean they could have chose scenes that explore the nature of life and love, tolerance, community, spirituality or faith but no, they choose the scene, where two guys get absolutely drunk and tie another guy to a bed!

wheres the logic?

RJ

HSC
Tell me about it! I have to say I was really disappointed with the extract. Who did you say coped more successfully with change? When I told my teacher I'd chosen Marius, I think she thought I should have chosen Jeannette, but I figure that I justified my opinion, so as long as I did that, it shouldn't matter. I'm really pleased it's over, but a bit sad that there's no more French!

kocean

we had a bit from extract 5 in the trial so i was happy to have it in the exam...which Q did u guys do for section 3? everyone at my school (there r 4 of us) did the world divided into 2 classes one....we all looked at the other one and went WHAT THE?! we thought we had covered all the issues, but we had never done anything abotu disabilities!! im wondering if many ppl did that Q?!

RJ

HSC
I wrote about the disability question because I'd done a similar topic in class. It was basically no different to a generic "tolerance of difference" topic, and so for me, it was the obvious one to do!

Lolliana

that hadicapped question was so bizarre,
i chose theother one, which i thought was fairly simple

btw RJ i chose Marius too, coz i reckon that throughout the film he demonstrates that he can cope more successfully with change than Jeanette, and in this scene his behaviour was obviously out of character
but as long as you backed up your argument, either character would be fine

Sunline

HSC
ext french

Was really happy that they chose to do Magali. The "attachement" and relationship between Dede and Justin questions were strange. I said Jeannette coped better because she didn't go and get blind drunk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)