French Cont and Ext tutor needed! (1 Viewer)

Chocolat

HSC
Hey guys,
As is evident from the title, I really need a French tutor. You know for general help in grammar, sentence structure, speaking practice, listening etc. I need as much exposure to French as possible (and even though I am over at my French friend's house wayyyyyy too often...I believe I still need more practice!). So...well, if you're able to do it (as in you've done your HSC in French Cont and/or French Ext and are available for tutoring)...then please leave a message here or PM me. Thanks so much :D.

adriana_t28

HSC
heyy :)
i just came across your email about needing a French tutor, & am very willing to help you out if you needed it :)

ok so here's a bit about me. i've recently finished the hsc (Class of '06), have been studying French as a language since Yr 7 and have completed both French Continuers and French Extension. I also come from a top selective school and my final ranks were as follows:
French Continuers: 5/30
French Extension: 9/20

Like I said, this was from a top selective school; also the school that I went to was extremely competitive in languages so although ranks varied from 1-30 and from 1-20, in terms of marks we were all really close together; also the school that I went to has a reputation for having a very strong Languages Faculty- every year most (if not all) students finish with a final HSC mark for French (whether it be continuers or extension) in the top band.

what else...well, i've kept all my notes, sheets, vocab etc etc from this yr; i also have tapes that will give you heaps of practise for listening and all that. My strength is speaking (I've consistently gotten full marks in all my oral exams since yr 7) and I also have the oral notes that I studied for the HSC Speaking exam, particularly in Continuers. I could help you out a lot with exam preparation and all that too.

Let me know if you're interested in getting tutoring. I'd be able to help you heaaps with French Continuers, and since I also did extension I could help you with that also, but its totally upto you- what you want, how often, when etc. If you just needed a few sessions in the holidays, or weekly tuition, or fortnightly tuition etc...whatever suits you really. How much I charge and location are also negotiable =] Whereabouts do u live by the way?

ooh also, my mobile is 0415 862 505. and email is adriana_t28@hotmail.com. so you can give me a call or email me anytime :)

Adriana.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)