French Beginners (1 Viewer)

ecka

I don't know why they gave us three hours for it. I finished an hour early and'cos im the only one studying it at my school i got to go!!! What writing option did you do?

lauren_carter27

Colossal Member
HSC
The letter - Q6 I think it was, everyone in our class (grand total of 3) did that too I think...how bout u? It was pretty good with no nasty surprises - like the practice paper where you had to write about breaking your leg....

srp123au

HSC
N/A
i did the dialogue.. it was a fair exam.. thought i did pretty good.. its my best subject too.. bizarre how im better at it than english..

beccabum

hung up
in the outer suburbs of the middle of nowhere
HSC
The paper was pretty good.
Listening = what i expected. For a while the supervisers were talking and i was gonna throw a pen at them coz i missed a bit on the tape... so annoyed. I could have done with longer gaps between situations as I didn't have time to jot down everything i wanted to.
Reading = what i expected. Easy.
Writing = a gift. I had practised a letter almost identical to the question for a few months so i almost screamed when i realised i could use it.
Out of the 6 in my class I was the only one left at the end. I cruised thru the paper and went over the letter heaps, i think i spent 1 hour in total on it.

ecka

I did the dialogue. I actually think i did pretty well in that section. I went just over the word limit which is really good for me as i usually struggle to get anywhere near the word limit. I could've done with longer gaps in the listening too. But on the whole, i was really pleased with the exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)