Freinds with Benefits. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
FadeToBlack said:
why yes, i am judging you with my own opinion, well picked

and what do you mean you dont think any better of me than i do of you? you're assuming i don't like you :( :( :(

you don't like me??
i don't agree with your views. the end. :)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
FadeToBlack said:
the fuck, are you trippin'? why are you using your own morals as some kind of social standard, and condemning this girl on that basis, then turning around in your next post and saying 'people have different morals'? aren't you contradicting yourself? if this girl has the right to her own moral standards, as you clearly say, then what she's doing might be fine by her. what right do you have to judge her?

aside from that, i'd just like to offer my opinion that your archaic morality has no place in a modern society
FadeToBlack said:
have i said anything about you persuading anyone?

i'm disagreeing with your decision to judge the thread maker based on your cookie-cutter sense of morality.
i'm also expressing my opinion that enjoyment of sex doesn't detract from someones worth as a person

so basically, your opinion sucks, and you're a bad person for judging others using it
If you post in this forum, you're liable to be condemned, praised, flamed and be subjected to whatever fucking moral paradigm is present. The whole point of having a sense of morality is to judge other people by it. That way, you can segregate the bastards.

Dreamerish wasn't putting her morality up as a social standard. It was simply her standard. And she was criticising the girl based on HER standards. Which is why she said different people have different moral sensibilities. Obviously you have a different one. We don't really give a shit. But if you come on here and tell us about it, then be prepared for us to impose our moral standards on yours and rip your shit apart. We have every right to judge you. Don't like it? Don't tell us about it.

Also, are you going to now condemn her cookie cutter sense of morality because your sense of morality is different? Your sense of morality guides you to judge Dreamerish's opinion as unworthy of a modern society and to brand her as a bad person. What gives you the right to do that? Aren't you contradicting your own idiotic rules?

Now shut the hell up and think before you say anything again. Your senseless rhetoric sounds like insubstantial diarrhea.

And that has no place in any society.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness said:
Now shut the hell up and think before you say anything again. Your senseless rhetoric sounds like insubstantial diarrhea.
i like YOU. :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I couldn't do it personally, but so long as neither of you develop feelings then go for it.

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Airness said:
Dreamerish wasn't putting her morality up as a social standard. It was simply her standard. And she was criticising the girl based on HER standards. Which is why she said different people have different moral sensibilities. Obviously you have a different one. We don't really give a shit. But if you come on here and tell us about it, then be prepared for us to impose our moral standards on yours and rip your shit apart. We have every right to judge you. Don't like it? Don't tell us about it.
who is 'we'? who doesn't really give a shit, you and dreamerish? or are you providing an opinion on behalf of the entire forum?

spas_wink@hotmail.com

there's my email address, i'd appreciate it if you'd let me know when your efforts actually get you into dreamerish's pants. just an interested third party, is all

Airness said:
Also, are you going to now condemn her cookie cutter sense of morality because your sense of morality is different? Your sense of morality guides you to judge Dreamerish's opinion as unworthy of a modern society and to brand her as a bad person. What gives you the right to do that? Aren't you contradicting your own idiotic rules?
yes, i am going to condemn her cookie cutter sense of morality, yes i'm going to contradict my own idiotic rules, and yes, i did plan before posting to hand out a trophy to everyone who was clevar enough to point it out. well done, eagle eye! :)

Airness said:

And that has no place in any society.
"Your senseless rhetoric sounds like insubstantial diarrhea."

better check the oven man, i hate to say it but i think you're overcooking. though if large, unneccesary words and description gets the ladies, far be it from me to mess with your formula

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Dear Fadetoblack:

I think it's time to close the argument.​
That is, shut up.​

Thank you for your time.

Dreamerish*~ :)

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Dear Fadetoblack:

I think it's time to close the argument.​
That is, shut up.​

Thank you for your time.

Dreamerish*~ :)
what are you, the argument referee

what game are you watching, ref?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Hey winkly spaz :)

"we" = entire forum. Yes i am providing an opinion on behalf of the entire forum. People have said it often enough. I thought i was almost saying a cliche.

Why are you giving me your email? I think it's been made clear that BOS is not a good place to pick up girls. Interested third party? hahaha get disinterested fast. No one's interested in you.

And what's this about eagle eyes? It doesn't take eagle eyes to spot that you silly thing :) But thanks for the exaggerated compliment anyway. It obviously doesn't take much to impress you :)

And i apologise for the big words. I didn't realise your vocabulary is still stagnating at the two syllable limit. But then again, my posts don't cater for inarticulate idiots.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
isn't airness dreamerish's bf?

markmooks

Fucking with your head :)
HSC
She's my concubine, how many times do we have to repeat it?

wanton-wonton

HSC
I like FadeToBlack for two reasons.

His username suggests a Metallica song, whether or not it was intended to be, I don't give a shit.
He likes Soundgarden.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
I like FadeToBlack for two reasons.

His username suggests a Metallica song, whether or not it was intended to be, I don't give a shit.
He likes Soundgarden.
aren't we shallow? :rolleyes:

wanton-wonton

HSC
markmooks said:
She's my concubine, how many times do we have to repeat it?
As much as we want to, we don't live in imperial China anymore. Choose another term if you wish...I suggest whore, slut, wench, etc.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Tulipa said:
i'm very much starting to doubt jumb's gender. you cannot be a guy.
+ others

I'm not discarding random sex as a bad thing, I'm merely suggesting that Tulipa's ability to jettison her emotions is quite disturbing. Also, who can say that one night stands and such have to be emotionless.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
One night stand I think I could do emotionless, but I can't see how anyone can go through a long term sexual relationship without developing any feelings.

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Airness said:
Hey winkly spaz :)

Why are you giving me your email? I think it's been made clear that BOS is not a good place to pick up girls. Interested third party? hahaha get disinterested fast. No one's interested in you.
wrong, everyone loves me

Airness said:
And i apologise for the big words. I didn't realise your vocabulary is still stagnating at the two syllable limit. But then again, my posts don't cater for inarticulate idiots.
haha shit i forgot, your posts cater for the intellectually elite. please excuse my clumsy attempts to grasp your peoples language :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)