Free Tuition Classes (1 Viewer)

freetuition

HSC
Dear Students,

I am a second year Macquarie uni student studying B of law combined with B of commerce

As some of you may know, i have charged for my tuition classes in past with range of subjects. What i've seen so far, is that most students are capable of achieving more than they believe ! Yet not all can afford private and expensive tutoring along with resources which undeniably give an upperhand.

I'll be happy to offer my tuition services free, 2 hours per week to assist those students

Subjects are limited to only:

-Legal Studies
-Biology
-Maths General

The locations are greystanes/merrylands/parra library, a definite day, time, location is yet to be confirmed

Duration of these classes is indefinite, if you like some more information or have any questions, please feel free to contact me by responding to this msg

Cheers

"Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it." - Michael Jordon

vampsrulz

HSC
Wow, this is a really fantastic offer, and I'd really like to organise something with you for Legal studies. Have you confirmed a location yet?

etoile rouge

HSC
Hi, Wow thats really nice of you. I am looking for a one-to-one tutor for Biology who will be able to come to my house for tutoring sessions but I am totally growing grey hair from it. I can not find any one-to-one tutors in my area. Would you be able to travel to Blacktown?

freetuition

HSC
Hey

To vampsrulz:
Yeah feel free to come along! For Legal Studies, Location is Greystanes library at 10 am (but i alternate to Parramatta library at times) We have completed the First topic 'Law and Society' last saturday and will start Human Rights very soon, so you haven't missed out on much.

To etoile Rouge:

Hey, I'm really sorry, i don't do house tutoring as it will be an expense for me to travel to people's house (and blacktown is far from where i live). Also, by doing this service at a library it allows ease and better access to students.

On a better note, i have yet to begin biology tuition, hence if you decide to attend, it will be only you and one other student.

These Classes are indefinite, as im not actually working at the moment. Im hoping to continue for the whole year, thus am planning on finding other people who may also like to tutor for free, and if so, it would allow for more students to recieve assistance. Please pm if you know of anyone suitable

Thanks =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)