Free Periods... (1 Viewer)

mishka

HSC
N/A
Now the HSC is becoming closer and closer, I want to know - how many of you actually use free periods to study for that trial or make notes etc....

A lot of year 12's in my grade seem to think running around on the oval playing footy counts for something. Then again, I'm here surfing the Bored website!!!!!! :)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i sumtimes use mine for that...i'm usually at skool for all of mine (only go home 1 day outta 10)

*looks at ur sig* good luck, how much is ACU & UWS (04 cut-off)...i'm lookin at BEd (pri) at UOW...78 last yr
good luck for ur pip 2

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
im in year 12....and i mostly go on bos in my frees...or just chat 2 ppl....i cant concentrate wen im in the school library with so many ppl around....i get distracted heaps!

S

strappleberry

a lot of my friends spend their free periods studying, revising, doing past exams, etc. i, however, must admit that im not one of those intelligent-kind. its not my fault, my school shouldnt have given me so many friends in my free periods, lol. one friend of mine is to be admired for spending every one of his free's, and quite a few lunch-times, huddled over a desk in the back corner of the library with his head in a book or scribbling furiously away at a past exam...i know who will be getting top of the year at my school!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
last year i spent most of my frees catching up with people, going on bos, or walking down to westfield :D. occasionally i'd go and visit my music teacher and we'd work on my assessments. (she did this with all of my class (all three of us))...

thank GOD for my two free periods on thursday mornings, though - all of my english assessments were on during thurs, period 3, so i used my free time to cram (effectively) :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
free periods consisted of walking out and going to parra for some lunch or being spent on computers on BoS or finding teachers pictures and other assorted paraphenalia due to an incompetent IT dude

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
last year i spent most of my frees catching up with people, going on bos, or walking down to westfield :D. occasionally i'd go and visit my music teacher and we'd work on my assessments. (she did this with all of my class (all three of us))...

thank GOD for my two free periods on thursday mornings, though - all of my english assessments were on during thurs, period 3, so i used my free time to cram (effectively) :p
rofl, holy shit i didnt read your post but that sounds exactly what we did hahah

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i had like 3 frees today cuz there was a funeral and most of the teachers went..
usually i just catch up on homework but i do my notewriting at home..
sometimes some maths exercises but yeh alot of my friends have frees when i do so we just sit in a classroom and talk (or do occasional work)

mishka

HSC
N/A
alby said:
i sumtimes use mine for that...i'm usually at skool for all of mine (only go home 1 day outta 10)

*looks at ur sig* good luck, how much is ACU & UWS (04 cut-off)...i'm lookin at BEd (pri) at UOW...78 last yr
good luck for ur pip 2
ACU was 85.35 and UWS Bankstown was 85.45 (I think). Thanks for the encouragement for my PIP!! Nearly there!! ;)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
i use to go home in my frees...since that i could drive home...and then forget to go back...but it sets you up for uni life...which is no school at all....

if you could go home and miss a few classes...it'll probably end up being a better place to study...

.:b-me:.

memories consume
heh. i either go out to the shops with friends, or sleep in front of the heater in our common room. fun times. time well spent, i say.

jarding432

I'm in a league of my own
Our school doesn't have "free's", they're called "study periods"... yeah right. We don't have a senior study area so even if we do want to do some work the crappy little juniors prevent that from happening! And to make matters worse, the teachers dont let us leave the library. Even if its to study under the tree outside! Aaargh! :vcross: :mad:

onigiri

HSC
during free periods i usually catch up on sleep. i always stay up late finishing off assignments or cramming.... i look zombie like :uhhuh:

but apart from that i'm usually using the free period for homework and researching in the library/i-net. we're not allowed to go out during our free :vcross:

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
i have only 3 free periods and only one of them i am at school... i juz talk to my friends... we planned to do some studying like 1 month ago... but it didnt happen...

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
well i tend to hop on the comps and BOS LOL during double frees.
singular ones, i tend to go sit in the artroom and talk with people.
ones at the end of the day, i'd go out.

i cant study at school, too much disruption and i'd have to go home by train if i wanted to.

Igor

HSC
N/A
study, homework, the assessment task due that day, chat of sleep

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
well.... i do homework sometimes, other times i sit with friends and chat about stuff. funny times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)