FREE HSC Ancient History Tutoring 2009/2010 (1 Viewer)

myonlyhope90

HSC
Uni Grad
For the next round of HSC Ancient History students (2009/2010) I'll be offering a great tutoring opportunity.

What am I offering?

Students will be required to submit ONE essay a fortnight via e-mail from a choice of EIGHT essay questions that I will set in advance for each topic within the Ancient History course*. Students will be required to hand in FIVE essays for each topic (that's a total of TWENTY essays) in order to pass this course.

What do you get out of it?

Students will get regular feedback in relation to their essays according to the course outcomes. At the end of the course, students will receive an overall evaluation form based on their performance.

What qualifications do I have?

I completed the HSC in 2008, achieving a Band 6 in Ancient History. Today I’m at ANU undertaking an undergraduate degree, majoring in History (Ancient/Modern) and Cultural Studies. Also for the past year, I have tutored mainly History Extension students via e-mail correspondence.

Why should you do it?

It’s free of charge. However, spaces are limited.

*Please note that only certain topics will be covered. These will mainly be Greek or Roman studies.

If you're interested, please e-mail me and ask for a registration form:
historytutor@live.com

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)