FREE HELP!!! with Chemistry, Physics and Biology (1 Viewer)

Living Moment

HSC
If your struggling or just need help with any of these subjects, feel free to visit our YouTube channel called letslearnscience: https://www.youtube.com/user/Letslearnscience/featured

It is a free, non for profit education program which covers all Chemistry and Biology syllabus, and within the next months or so the physics syllabus too. It is totally run on innovation and drive from you the viewer.

We will hopefully finish all Biology, Chemistry, and Physics before the HSC exam, along with the most popular option topic

We will start the general math in a couple of weeks, But if there are any people that really love any subject including Math, English, Economics, Business Studies, Ancient History, Modern History or Legal Studies WE NEED YOU!!! Please help us expand this community

Please show your support by LIKE and share with friend, family and class mates!!! Please leave a comment below so more people get to see this!!!​

Last edited:

Living Moment

HSC
Nws guys,
Please spread the word, tell people to comment, so more people find out, the more people watch the more videos we will make

Plus we are planning to expand the education program into other subjects areas e.g. English, Math and Social Science, If you are interested in making videos for any subject area please feel free to contact us, and get involved guys, trust me this really helps alot of less fortunate kids, and really makes a difference in changing people’s lives. :D

Living Moment

HSC
Nice to hear guys. :D
Yep is a team contribution at the end of the day, Just want say thanks for Ferdinand for coming up with the great idea and doing so much for the community

The more people that help or watch the videos the bigger it will get, hopefully planning to make this program available to all people across Australia, our temporary plan is to cover all NSW syllabus, including all English, Maths and Social science subject.

We’ll have alot of contributes after the HSC, but yea anyone interested in making education videos in the future, for any subject please contact us and get involved, trust me it’s the best feel knowing that people are reaching there potential with the help of these videos.

Living Moment

HSC
Nws guys please tell everyone you know, it will be a shame if people don't know about this education program
Plus check the first post I've updated it :D

Mdzabakly

HSC
These are amazing.
Good luck in the future, i will deff be looking to help or contribute in some way in the future.

nahi11

HSC
Great job, I'm sure you'll you will get a lot more views.

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Are you going to make more videos for all the year 12 physics module by the end of this year

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
very helpful :) been watching for the last year. can you tell me if you'll be doing
genetics the code broken
quanta to quarks
in the near future? Would be awesome if you did. i've also shared your youtube with my entire school who does science haha so hopefully you'll get some more viewers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)