FREE Geography online tutoring (1 Viewer)

oranges

HSC
N/A
Hi I’m offering FREE online HSC geography tutoring after being inspired by Deathless’ economics tutoring thread. I got a Band 6 and I was also first in my school.

I am offering free tutoring because I’m bored and I like to retain my geography knowledge as I’m undertaking an unrelated course in uni. I also need to dump my geo spam somewhere else.

Skills is hard to explain over the net so it’s best if you ask your teacher, which is something I did a lot.

I will be marking essays, improving essay structures, assisting you with short answers as well as providing general tips. I’m pretty good at short answers and I think it’s something that gets overlooked as my classmates didn’t do as well in short answers and focused more on essays.

Note: I did Tourism for People and Economic Activity.

Please PM me if interested =)
Good luck

Last edited:

random-1005

Banned
HSC
I'm pretty sure your sig indicated you were at uni before you removed it. Also, everyone knows you're a troll =)
yeh but im doing an an hsc subject this year as well, because uni is too easy

Quackersome

HSC
N/A
Hi I’m offering FREE online HSC geography tutoring after being inspired by Deathless’ economics tutoring thread. I got a Band 6 and I was also first in my school.

I am offering free tutoring because I’m bored and I like to retain my geography knowledge as I’m undertaking an unrelated course in uni. I also need to dump my geo spam somewhere else.

Skills is hard to explain over the net so it’s best if you ask your teacher, which is something I did a lot.

I will be marking essays, improving essay structures, assisting you with short answers as well as providing general tips. I’m pretty good at short answers and I think it’s something that gets overlooked as my classmates didn’t do as well in short answers and focused more on essays.

Note: I did Tourism for People and Economic Activity.

Please PM me if interested =)
Good luck
What the hell lol? Are you guys serious? Free tutoring?!? I just pmed Deathless, I want to see if it is real or not. Imagine a whole world of free tutoring! Free bump because this is awesome!!! xD

oranges

HSC
N/A
What the hell lol? Are you guys serious? Free tutoring?!? I just pmed Deathless, I want to see if it is real or not. Imagine a whole world of free tutoring! Free bump because this is awesome!!! xD
Well hardly anyone gets tutoring for Geography, it's the outcast of the social sciences, thus the free tutoring. I was also given help by someone who did exceptionally well in Geo which was extremely valuable and a tremendous competitive advantage so I think it will be beneficial. Plus I don't think my friends want to hear me blab about gentrification as we pass the inner city suburbs to uni. Thanks for the free bump =D

Last edited:
HSC
What a great gesture! I know exactly how you feel, I love talking to people about stuff I used to do at school that I no longer study for at uni.
Hope you have lots of fun doing this!

zzztiredzzz

HSC
Wow congrats on your ATAR and nice of you to offer free tutoring. I wish I could do my HSC this year with all this free tutoring. Also, thanks for the mention XD

Free bump
Free bump for you too.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
I can help out with marking essays also if you want. I too got a band 6 in Geo and done Tourism for People & Economic activity.

HSC
N/A
you heard correct

geo is more the people that are too fail to do biology or economics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)