Freaking out (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
No, and I had an exam ending at 5.

Learn to live. Some have it worse then you.

HSC
not ready, just wasted all my brain space on cramming for business studies today :( no chemistry is sinking in!!!

~~Jess~~

HSC
i hear ya! except i didnt have business today, just nothing soacking in spose talking on msn aint helping

~~Jess~~

HSC
my dad just came in and said, stay calm, cant do anything more now...not cool i plan to do more!!

lucyinthehole

~amy~ said:
not the sympathy i was hoping for, but it kicked the nerves.
oh don't worry. as i've figured out, this is not the place to come for sympathy. filled with people really serious about their study, which is fair enough.

i on the other hand, am very screwed. wishing it was on monday, not less than 12 hours away :S

lucyinthehole

~~Jess~~ said:
my dad just came in and said, stay calm, cant do anything more now...not cool i plan to do more!!
lol, yeah my mum's like "anything you don't know by now, you won't know tomorrow, so just go to sleep" and i'm like "nooooo....don't say that. that destroys the whole basis of my study system!"

~~Jess~~

HSC
i hoping that when i get in the exam 2morro something will trigger my memory and it will be all cool...

lucyinthehole

i'm hoping they'll somehow test all the things that i studied and nothing i don't remember in detail/understand completely ;)

it's like playing roulette

sub

i hope its REALLY easy so i can ace it ;)

no such luck so far.... :(

~~Jess~~

HSC
true, theres sections i just skipped hoping it wont be on there 2morro and thinking that something more important will be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)