freaking out (1 Viewer)

jessum

HSC
i was speaking to someone whos son does sac, and she was like "yeh he's almost finished yada yada yada" and i absolutely freaked coz ive hardly started.. like ive done all my secondary research, and a couple of interviews, but i havent really written anything down (apart from an assessment we had to do which im gunna adapt to my central material)
am i heaps bad or are there other people in the same position as me???

*sweetheart*

Hey! The title of your thread totally describes how im feeling rite now ... freaking out! I have done all my secondary research and thats it! I only have to do around 6 interviews and then write the report. We only have 8 weeks to do it ... i thought we had months ... I am so behind ... but dont worry ... i noe alot of people who are up to the same as us and whyo havent even started yet! Just start NOW!!!!

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
Hehehe...

If it makes you feel any better, no one in my class has started... but to freak you out, all of us are good at doing last minute jobs... however I shouldnt endorse that lol...

Just do something for it, or even plan what you wanna do when. It will make you feel much better. :)

Perhaps

HSC
N/A
Ack, don't freak out. I haven't started either, but I'm not worried.

Just know that where any of your research is lacking, just stuff that part full of SAC terminology and your "own deductions" based on the concepts and all will be fine.

I would say that it's good if you start writing soon, but don't freak out just yet. :)

Jessisbored

HSC
3 things to say...hehe
1. i am in exactly the same position and dont worry so is the rest of my class...i dont know how im gonna do it but i tend to work well at the last minute
2. yeah theres another thing on how to start
3. how do you get pics under ur name?

tired_basf

Hey i also haven't started while most of my class are off doing surveys and research i sit in class trying to work out what will interest me.
But from what i've been told it is possible to do your pip the week before it is due in and still go alright.
So don't freak out

jessum

HSC
right im really freaking out now. its been like 3 weeks since i started this thread, and ive done next to nothing! ive just had so many other assessments, that the pips been pushed to the back.
and now i cant do it. i just have this mental thing, this massive fear of failure. i think ive been putting too much pressure on myself, and have too high expectations. and now im thinking that what if i do it, and its not as good as i want?? and then if i hand it in, and get less than what i wanted? (coz we have to hand it in as an internal assessment in 2 weeks grr).
and then on top of that, i went shit in the last assessment and got 73%
should i drop it?? or continue and just force myself to do the pip even if its not good enough but then ill feel heaps crap because im a perfectionist and everything has to be perfect

and now im just blabbing on about shit all
i just need to vent, and my mum doesnt understand :(
sorrrrrry

Evansy

HSC
u people have nothing to worry about, i have to this friday before my pip - the final draft has to be in to my teacher. we got 2 months to do the intro then 2 weeks to do the central material. i wished i was like you guys. i only just handed out my second survey and have 3 days before i have to hand it in. now me and my class mates are the only ones who should be stressing. ( and btw this is final draft is worth 60 marks out of 100 so its a major part and now im stressing)

jessum

HSC
im finished yay i know nobody will read this but im ecstatic to have that huge weight lifted off my shoulders. and it wasnt nearly as stressful as i thought it would be once i sat down and got started.. i didnt even have to stay up late the night before! only had to spend 2 bloody hours trying to get the printer to work. grr to technology.
but yes its done, and im happy :)

*sweetheart*

congratulations! you must feel so good ... im still not very far into mine and im very very stressed at the moment ... only 3 weeks until its due :(

jessum

HSC
but u got the whole holidays, ull be fine :) trust me, i survived
lol
my teacher was sooo disappointed by the general mood of our class. he said that too many of the pips were so depressing to read, and he cried.. he thought he failed to teach us about how good the world is. it was so sad
hes so passionate

mr_nasty_devil

ahh i know how yas r all feeling...theres a few ppl in my class that havent done questionnaires or anything..but the rest of the 10 are going alright..its just we have had ages to do it..but coz we know we had til august we didnt care..and now that august is here we r totally screwed!

im getting really stuck on my chapters.. its all confusing and theres certain ways u have to write it..:chainsaw:

mr_nasty_devil

ahh i know how yas r all feeling...theres a few ppl in my class that havent done questionnaires or anything..but the rest of the 10 are going alright..its just we have had ages to do it..but coz we know we had til august we didnt care..and now that august is here we r totally screwed!

im getting really stuck on my chapters.. its all confusing and theres certain ways u have to write it..:chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)