Frankenstein/Blade Runner and Monolog/Journal advice needed! (1 Viewer)

Laurrie

HSC
Even if you haven't seen/read the texts, if you know how to write a journal and present a monolog - please help!

I need some ideas for a 2000 word journal. It's on Mary Shelly viewing the film Blade Runner.

THEN I need to present a 5 minute monolog on her thoughts (I don't have to BE her; I only have to covey what she would of thought whilst watching the film).

I need advice on how to construct the journal, including how to introduce my ideas. Is it kind of like an essay???

I especially need some advice on the monolog...
How do I present a speech?
How can I stop the nerves from taking over me?

It's due on the 26/6... why didn't i start it before?! (maybe because I had a thousand other assignments due this week!!! >.<)
I feel I'm doomed =[:bomb:

lychnobity

HSC
Journal: "A journal (through French from late Latin diurnalis, daily) has several related meanings: * a daily record of events or business..."

Journal writing is a task for personal mental exertion. Start with more personal thoughts, less formal language than an essay, and back yourself up using specific examples.

Monologue: pretty much like a speech. Be coherent, keep sentences and points short and use very strong, blatant examples. Vary voice tone, be clear in your pronunciation, look at people when talking.

And yes, writing a journal is like writing an essay, but ensure your point of view is clear from the beginning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)