France's employment market (1 Viewer)

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Howdy.
Just wondering if anyone would have a clue as to what jobs are needed in France?
I keep on hearing about going over to teach English, someone even mentioned nursing.
However, I went to speak to my Careers Advisor, and she said it wasn't good (because of the Financial Crisis).

Your thoughts?

Kittikhun

HSC
Well, the financial crisis will indeed alleviate in the future and things will return to normal by the time you would have graduated from university so I don't know what the hell your career advisor is saying to you there.

I don't really know what profession you can go into in France but nursing is a very demanding profession. I also have a feeling that France will not have a shortage of English teachers but if you want to go into the field read the following if you have not already-

Paris in sites newsletter teaching English in France

Keep in mind, and I know that some people will disagree with me, that France is a bit of a racist country and that there is a huge discrepency between people of Caucasian race and people who are not. If you don't like that, don't work there. Keep open the option of working in Australia if you like since there is a huge shortage of qualified language teachers here. You'll get 12 week holidays and trips to France probably every year with the money you earn as a high school language teacher. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)