frames (1 Viewer)

lil_lainy

HSC
can anyone tell me what frames these q's fit under?

1. “The great artist retains an ever-renewing sense of discovery and expresses that feeling to his or her audience.” Do you agree with this statement? Present your point of view using evidence, including artists and their works.

and

2. “The making of art is an intuitive act rather than a planned process.” Evaluate this statement.

ta,

soso

HSC
N/A
Try Art practices as the first port of call

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
lil_lainy said:
can anyone tell me what frames these q's fit under?

1. “The great artist retains an ever-renewing sense of discovery and expresses that feeling to his or her audience.” Do you agree with this statement? Present your point of view using evidence, including artists and their works.

and

2. “The making of art is an intuitive act rather than a planned process.” Evaluate this statement.

ta,
the first 1 is conceptual (audience, his/her feelings etc)
and the second one is practice (making of art. actually doing it.. etc)

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
First one is subjective, the second one is practical. (Subjective and conceptual are the same thing ;) , its just that I prefer the word subjective cause it has a tang to it ^_^ )

miffytoki

HSC
yeah i agree 1st one is subjective...2nd is structural

2000's paper was a *****

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Some of them cross the Frames. That second one requires you to engage dually the structural and the subjective frames. It could also involve the postmodern frame.

Caboodles

The first one I thought is definately conceptual- due to use of audience in question
The second one must be artistic practiceas it discussed various processes within artistic practice

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
goldendawn said:
Some of them cross the Frames. That second one requires you to engage dually the structural and the subjective frames. It could also involve the postmodern frame.

all artworks contain all the frames
you have to know this
but each of them concentrates on one, or better yet the exam question gets you to concentrate on one
just because so, dont exclude the other frames

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)