Four Teens knifed 666 times each and eaten (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
maybe the stab was in the same spot 666 times. lol . Althgouh there wouln't be anything to stab.
I dnno about you, but stabbing a person 666 times would take a lot of effort & endurance.

that's like 2664 stabs all up for the 4 teenagers. they must have like forearms of steel. =/

Zeitgeist308

HSC
sam04u said:
This is why Russia banned emos/goths.
Fucking brilliant.

Putin is a fucking legend.

And people criticised Russia. >_>
Once again, proof that Sam04u is not a Marxist. Sorry Sam, Russian nationalism is not communism. Please try again when you grow a brain.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
black_kat_meow said:
Article is reeaaalllly poorly written.
are you talking about the fragmentation of the article? I don't know how that happened.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Zeitgeist308 said:
Russian nationalism is not communism.
No shit sherlock.
I never argued it was, did I?

Seriously, you're a retard. Stop posting.

Zeitgeist308

HSC
sam04u said:
No shit sherlock.
I never argued it was, did I?
Well no you didn't. But when you have Marx quoted in your sig and a hammer and sickle for an avatar it's really contradictory to go off and praise Putin and the Russian state for restricting the civil liberties of it's "people".

Seriously, you're a retard. Stop posting.
I will seriously consider taking up that offer unless the thread on the "evils of communism" and the over all intelligence of the posters in of improves.

HSC
Zeitgeist308 said:
Once again, proof that Sam04u is not a Marxist. Sorry Sam, Russian nationalism is not communism. Please try again when you grow a brain.
Did he ever say it was? Do you have a roll of stickers at home you apply to everything in your house to remind you that they're "not Communism"?

Zrap

glock9
HSC
It was prolly 6 stab wounds on each person. Fuckin 666 lol

Zeitgeist308

HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
Did he ever say it was? Do you have a roll of stickers at home you apply to everything in your house to remind you that they're "not Communism"?
youBROKEmyLIFE, can you read by any chance? In this thread and the other you have failed to take in anything I said.

In answer to your question I will repost what I wrote only an hour ago.

Zeitgeist said:
Well no [he] didn't. But when you have Marx quoted in your sig and a hammer and sickle for an avatar it's really contradictory to go off and praise Putin and the Russian state for restricting the civil liberties of it's "people".

zeam

HSC
N/A
zeitgeist...please tell me if do you listen to brain wilshire

HSC
Zeitgeist308 said:
youBROKEmyLIFE, can you read by any chance? In this thread and the other you have failed to take in anything I said.

In answer to your question I will repost what I wrote only an hour ago.
Post are organised in a linear fashion and an immediate reaction to it is to make those comments.

Also, fantastic cherry picking, "Oh as a Marxist you shouldn't praise the stripping of freedom and rights". Really, what about my right to free enterprise?

Zeitgeist308

HSC
zeam said:
zeitgeist...please tell me if do you listen to brain wilshire
Never heard of the guy before. A quick google search tells me he's a radio host on 2GB. What does this have to do with anything?

youBROKEmyLIFE said:
Post are organised in a linear fashion and an immediate reaction to it is to make those comments.
Wait, what? Posts are organised in a linear fashion, so you can not dispute reading my response to Sam04u's reply. Why then would you then make the same objection as Sam04u then if I answered it before you re-asked it?

youBROKEmyLIFE said:
Also, fantastic cherry picking, "Oh as a Marxist you shouldn't praise the stripping of freedom and rights". Really, what about my right to free enterprise?
Your right to free enterprise impinges upon my own. By owning property you are in effect restricting my own ability to own property as well. Not only this but by your right to property ownership (which is the foundation of any notion of free enterprise) you are able to coerce me under physical necessity to labour for your own profit so that I may live even if it is at a mere sustenance level necessary for the reproduction of my labour power.

Also note you take my comments out of context, your very good at these straw men arguments aren't you. I am criticising Sam04u not because as a Marxist "you shouldn't praise the stripping of freedom and rights" but because as a Marxist you shouldn't praise the stripping of freedom and rights by the bourgeois state.

Sorry youBROKEmyLIFE, try again.

Last edited:
E

Empyrean444

Yes...a debate on communism really is relevant to the macarbe incident of 4 teens being stabbed 666 times by some screwed up Satanists...

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Zeitgeist308 said:
I don't know whether you know this or not, but you're actually very, very, stupid.

I want you right now to think of every person which has ever even implied you're worth listening to or are capable of presenting a coherent argument, and then mentally delete those entries out of your memory.

Hopefully that will stop you from posting all together and save us the burdon of having to destroy your weak and annoying arguments, to save you from thinking you've won anything. I assure you, not only will you never win in an argument with some of the more prolific debaters on this forum, you will never win at anything in life. I'm quite certain of that.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, I'll deal with your idiotic argument. Firstly, I've not in this thread implied my support for Putin's decision to ban self-destructive culture as communist, and I've not ever suggested Russian nationalism to be communism. Your argument that because I have a hammer and sickle in my avatar and signature, that my praise of Putin's decision is because I think it's a communist decision is so absolutely stupid. I can't think of a harsher word now to describe how stupid that argument is. I've praised Rudd on various policies, does that mean I'm suggesting Australian Capitalism to be Communism? I've praised various moves by the American government (including the nationalisation of FM/FM) does that mean I'm suggesting the American regime to be Communism?

That argument is so incredibly retarded. YOU are so incredibly retarded.

Do these forums a favour, and fuck off back to whatever cesspoll of fail you came from, and never post here again.

Zeitgeist308

HSC
sam04uramoron said:
Hopefully that will stop you from posting all together and save us the burdon of having to destroy your weak and annoying arguments
Please, I don't want spared. If you've got an argument make one, if not then don't. The reality of the situation is that thus far the debates I seem to have gotten myself into so far would prove contrary to your assertion that my arguments and weak.

sam04uramoron said:
I assure you, not only will you never win in an argument with some of the more prolific debaters on this forum, you will never win at anything in life. I'm quite certain of that.
Yes, yes, what ever you say Sam, you really are the king of the internet, you cock is so much bigger than everyone else's and your intellectual capacity is unmatched.

sam04uramoron said:
Firstly, I've not in this thread implied my support for Putin's decision to ban self-destructive culture as communist
Correct, what you have done instead is as a "communist" supported "Putin's decision to ban self-destructive culture". How you reconcile support for the Russian bourgeois state in the restricting of the civil liberties of it's "people" and yet at the same time be opposed to that same bourgeois state as being a manifestation of capitalist exploitation is beyond me entirely.

sam04uramoron said:
I've not ever suggested Russian nationalism to be communism.
Your support for the Russian bourgeois state in this and other threads suggests otherwise.

sam04uramoron said:
Your argument that because I have a hammer and sickle in my avatar and signature, that my praise of Putin's decision is because I think it's a communist decision is so absolutely stupid.
Sorry Sam but that's not the argument I'm making. The point I am trying to make you understand is that to support the restriction of the civil liberties of the Russian people - where by people can be told how they may dress and cut their hair - is completely reactionary and contradictory to your supposed "communism".

sam04uramoron said:
I've praised Rudd on various policies, does that mean I'm suggesting Australian Capitalism to be Communism? I've praised various moves by the American government (including the nationalisation of FM/FM) does that mean I'm suggesting the American regime to be Communism?
No instead what it means is that you are supporting the bourgeois state in deed and yet at the same opposing it in word only.

bawd

HSC
Disgusting. Excuse me, I'm going to go and throw up now.

jewoneimon

HSC
poor kids... stabbed, cooked, then eaten.....

also why is this forum turning into a debate about communists and people who make strange posts?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Zrap said:
It was prolly 6 stab wounds on each person.
All that I could recall was something like three wanks, three sucks, and three fucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)