• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Four Teens knifed 666 times each and eaten (1 Viewer)

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Knifed 666 times each and eaten

By LYNSEY HAYWOOD
Published: 16 Sep 2008

FOUR teenagers were horrifically slain by Satanists — stabbed 666 times each and then EATEN.
The gang of Devil worshippers butchered their victims and roasted them on a bonfire before devouring their flesh.

Horrified cops found body parts dumped in a pit beside an upside-down cross, a symbol used in Satanic worship.

The victims all suffered 666 knife wounds — the number associated with the Beast, or Antichrist, and featured in horror films such as The Omen.

The pals, three girls and a boy aged 16 or 17, were all Goths.

They were lured one by one to a cottage and forced to get drunk before being butchered.

Hair from them was found in the embers of a fire the gang lit under a tree.

Police believe the teenagers were cooked in the flames before their flesh was devoured.

Their private parts had also been cut off in the sickening ritual in a rural area of Russia.

After police arrested eight suspected members of the ring, one boasted how they had previously dug up the grave of a newly-dead girl and eaten her heart.

Another said he did not expect to be punished, saying: “Satan will help me to avoid responsibility. I made lots of sacrifices to him.”

And a third said he had got fed up with God for not making him rich and that “things improved” after he started praying to the Devil.

The discovery in Yaroslavl, 300 miles from Moscow, sent a shudder across Russia — where Satanists are feared to have committed a string of mutilations and killings.

The victims, who all disappeared in June, were named as Anya Gorokhova, Olga Pukhova, Varya Kuzmina and Andrei Sorokin.

The upside-down cross marking what was left of their bones and scalps had a small animal nailed to it.

Police began tracing the gang after finding out that all the victims had made phone calls to alleged leader Nikolai Ogolobyak.

Locals said they all knew Ogolobyak, whose grandmother revealed he had sung in the local church choir as a boy.

The rest of the cult were described by ex-teachers as having been of low intelligence and moody at school.

Three were named by police as Ksenia Kuznetsova, Alexander Voronov and Anton Makovkin.

The dad of victim Andrei said: “My son said he had Goths and Satanists among his friends.

“I wasn’t scared. I thought, ‘Well, let him spend his time sitting around a cemetery — there’s not much harm in that, is there?’"

Russia has seen a series of gruesome murders, rapes and desecrations linked to Satanic cults.

Moscow alone has 15 whose worship is thought to revolve around symbols such as 666, an upturned five-pointed star within a circle and the swastika.

Devil worshippers believe in putting themselves first and their core values include pride, indulgence, ambition and meeting sexual desires.

In Britain, about 400 people list their religion as Satanism. Followers meet at a “Grotto” for rituals with candles and swords run by witches and warlocks.
Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1692637.ece

wow, 666 stabs. those bodies must look like pin cushions.

Last edited:

Boxes

Banned
HSC
also, fucking lol at:

"“I wasn’t scared. I thought, ‘Well, let him spend his time sitting around a cemetery — there’s not much harm in that, is there?’""

Yes buddy, having your kid hanging around corpse isn't harmful.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
they dug up a body... and ate it... o_0

that's fucked up.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
This is why Russia banned emos/goths.
Fucking brilliant.

Putin is a fucking legend.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2008/jul/22/russian.emo

The 'dangerous teen trend' is, apparently, a threat to national stability and anti-emo legislation is being drawn up to outlaw kids sporting black hair with fringes that 'cover half the face'

... Russia's cracking down on a different social group, a demographic they see threatening the very future of their country. These rebels have pierced lips, ridiculous haircuts and too much eyeshadow. They're barbarians in bowler hats, leather jackets and torn-up tights. Yes, emo has come to Russia – and its leaders want no part of it.
And people criticised Russia. >_>

Last edited:

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Hagaren said:
they dug up a body... and ate it... o_0

that's fucked up.
they ate the fucking HEART!!!! that is really messed up. :uhoh:

Boxes

Banned
HSC
sam04u said:
This is why Russia banned emos/goths.
Fucking brilliant.

Putin is a fucking legend.
lol. freedom of expression...what freedom?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Meh, Russia doesn't need emo kids drooping around, cutting themselves, and eating dead people.

They need happy young men and women who like to screw like rabbits. :)

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
Meh, Russia doesn't need emo kids drooping around, cutting themselves, and eating dead people.

They need happy young men and women who like to screw like rabbits. :)
national sex day , nuff said.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
the 666 stabwounds is a bit "whut"

to stab someone 666 is so tedious
as with counting them.

Or I'm just overall lazy to begin with and can't relate.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
katietheskatie said:
how do they know there were 666 stab wounds if they ate them?
because the people suspected of committing the crime said so.

tahlsy31191

HSC
This is the sort of thing you hear about and you're like crap, people actually do that sort of stuff? I thought it was something that CSI and all those sorts of shows made up for entertainment. Its just so scary.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
I fucking live for freedom and love freedom, but I too believe Emo and all that similar scum underclass should be outlawed and they should all be shot for the dogs they are.
those emos would probably enjoy being shot.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
OK, we're getting off track here. Stop talking about emos, they did not do this.

I am in serious doubt of the 666 stab wounds. Talk about overkill. What in earths name would be left?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)