Found a good link for Macbeth notes...I think (1 Viewer)

Mathematician

http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/educa...other/sos/english/critical_essays/index.shtml

But i still have problems writing up an essay. I cant get out of this procastination .. Im so desperate .. this is not all i have to do.

I dont understand why we have to pick specific scenes, cause its real hard to talk much on specific scenes and i dont think those scenes cover up the whole play.

Like if u wanna talk about the macbeth's destruction. U need to talk about many scenes. The one's where he is portrayed as brave... and then battling concious.. , then other ruthless murders and then at end " i have lived long enough.."
and more

Thats many scenes not two and its not like the examine is going to ask only about macbeth, u have to talk about some other character probably too and these scenes have to show the themes and...................................

Not only that there's the possibility of them asking about stage productions (like i can be imaginative in the exam) and also they may ask about themes shown in like 2 scenes which is not enough for an essay and doesnt sum up whole play , much more important stuff in other scenes..

Im going crazy

GIVE ME AN ESSAY
GIVE ME AN ESSAY
GIVE ME AN ESSAY

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)