forum help? (1 Viewer)

pinkdiva

HSC
Hey

Does any of you guys know a good forum site where I can post my primary research questions? I've got a survey and a questionnaire. My topic is how drugs effect on teenagers.
Thanks,
I could've posted on this forum but it seems nobody wants to answer, or I wouldn't expect much responses

Lena

Kat92

HSC
Hey

Does any of you guys know a good forum site where I can post my primary research questions? I've got a survey and a questionnaire. My topic is how drugs effect on teenagers.
Thanks,
I could've posted on this forum but it seems nobody wants to answer, or I wouldn't expect much responses

Lena

You can post the survey up upon survey monkey or something like this. Also once you have done that you could create a new thread here: http://community.boredofstudies.org/489/school-assessment-surveys-research/ and let the BOS community know that you are looking for people to complete your survey for CAFS, that you just created through survey monkey.

PenguinOfDeath

HSC
just hand it out to people in hard copy form... youre making it way more complicated than it needs to be

Kat92

HSC
just hand it out to people in hard copy form... youre making it way more complicated than it needs to be
Yes, however the OP may not be able to hand it out to a range of teenagers for numerous reasons. Plus, sometimes its quicker to do it online.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)