Formulae Book? (1 Viewer)

CrazyCong

HSC
My story starts off when i was in the Ext 1 class but wasnt coping and felt i couldnt go on so i dropped down to 2U maths because I got like 48% in my Ext 1 class and was 3rd-4th last and the top student got 100% >.<, so its im certain to be number 1 in 2U maths.

Well to the point, my last teacher reccomended that we have formulae books, which is to contain all the formulaes we need to memorised and have learnt. I've decided since to actually get started and make a serious effort to get around the 100% mark.

So i was hoping if anyone out there has a formulae book or such, so i could use as an example. I've noticed that theres formulae sheets that can be dled from the stickied thread, but they seem abit old, 3 yrs!!. So if u could upload few pages or somthing i'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

karnage

HSC
Doesnt matter if the booklets are old. Maths hasnt changed that much.

HSC
I have this Excel pocket book, it's really quite good.

vds700

HSC
CrazyCong said:
My story starts off when i was in the Ext 1 class but wasnt coping and felt i couldnt go on so i dropped down to 2U maths because I got like 48% in my Ext 1 class and was 3rd-4th last and the top student got 100% >.<, so its im certain to be number 1 in 2U maths.

Well to the point, my last teacher reccomended that we have formulae books, which is to contain all the formulaes we need to memorised and have learnt. I've decided since to actually get started and make a serious effort to get around the 100% mark.

So i was hoping if anyone out there has a formulae book or such, so i could use as an example. I've noticed that theres formulae sheets that can be dled from the stickied thread, but they seem abit old, 3 yrs!!. So if u could upload few pages or somthing i'd be much appreciated. Thanks.
A good idea would be to make your own. You'll really learn that way. What I suggest is that u buy a small exercise book and as u do topics at school, write in the formulas from your textbook. E.g when u do trig, write in the sine rule, cosine rule, complementary angles, angles of any magnitude and any other ruiles and formulas.

CrazyCong

HSC
uhmm yeah i kinda was talking about making my own, i jus wanetd to see others as an example.

karnage

HSC
I dont have like a formula book as such, i just write out a couple of formulas on a sheet of paper and go nuts with questions.

bawd

HSC
My teacher suggested sticking formulas on the back of bathroom doors, because you are wasting time if you are sitting on the toilet and doing nothing. :mad1:

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
bawd said:
My teacher suggested sticking formulas on the back of bathroom doors, because you are wasting time if you are sitting on the toilet and doing nothing. :mad1:
lol same
We typed up all the basic formulae we needed to know
Just as you're doing your summaries or as you're working through it you can just write them all down
And then type it up or whatever
Fyi, its formula for single, formulae (or formulas if you like being incorrect/American) for plural. Not formulaes

conics2008

HSC
I have all the formulas and shit i need on my folder soo everytime im on the train/bus walking i entertain my self with them..

try having some sexual relation with your sin or cosin rule... i prefer double angels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)