• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Formals (yr12); Semi-Formals (yr11); Socials (yr10) (1 Viewer)

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Lets talk venues!

We were going to go to the Hilton or a waterfront place, but we decided against it in the end, and decided to go to a place nearby. It was quite contraversial, as alot of people didnt want to still be in Holroyd, but we soon weighed the advantages.

Nescient

HSC
N/A
we're having ours at curzon hall (castle @ marsfield - near ryde) ... alot of girls chucked a fit cause they wanted it in the city... if u wanted to have a say shoulda been on the committee... too bad so sad...

mishka

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Nescient
we're having ours at curzon hall (castle @ marsfield - near ryde) ... alot of girls chucked a fit cause they wanted it in the city... if u wanted to have a say shoulda been on the committee... too bad so sad...

Same here!! Ours is on the 26th November. When's yours?? We went to check it out the other day and it's gonna be perfect!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
thats where my schoolhad our formal 3yrs ago

it was very nice
yeah our school had ours there as well funny coincidence that aye

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
ours is at pier one in walsh bay -- its gonna be really good

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Curzon hall is nice, most venues in the city are heaps overrated, we had our yr 10 formal in the city, at the masonic centre omg it wa ssoooo UGLY, and since it wa sin the city it was so expensive and we ende dup arriving 1 hour late coz of the darn city peak traffic! lol

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lol curzon hall, i go past that every day for uni

not bad looking at al :)

but why not just hire out the macq theater :D then you could learn and have a formal at the same time......

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by AsyLum
but why not just hire out the macq theater :D then you could learn and have a formal at the same time......
how about no? pppfttt lol :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
how about no? pppfttt lol :p
oh cmon dont tell me it never crossed your mind hahaha :D

nah curzon hall looks awesome, i had mine at erhm, where sportsgal and wuggy had theirs :D

Nescient

HSC
N/A
heh... most of us are really looking forward to having it @ curzon hall.. even the girls that had a fit... main reason why they wanted it in the city was cause they wanna go clubbing afterwards and they have this idea that ryde is ages away from the city (retards)... but meh... we had year 10 @ "Casa d'oro" in five dock... i think that was $60 and year 12 is $79 but we're hoping to bring it down to $65 with some fundraising which is going well... but bleh... cant wait...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
heh... most of us are really looking forward to having it @ curzon hall.. even the girls that had a fit... main reason why they wanted it in the city was cause they wanna go clubbing afterwards and they have this idea that ryde is ages away from the city (retards)... but meh... we had year 10 @ "Casa d'oro" in five dock... i think that was $60 and year 12 is $79 but we're hoping to bring it down to $65 with some fundraising which is going well... but bleh... cant wait...
lol

party at macq bar ? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)