Formals (yr12); Semi-Formals (yr11); Socials (yr10) (5 Viewers)

Skeeta

HSC
greenapple^0^ said:
lol no not in may i mean in november..but still on sunday..so still sad..
my b/fs formal was in the middle of the year.. june or something it was so dumb we went to the formal, then the after-party and they're all like, "ill see you at school on monday"

*sasha*

HSC
i cant wait till my formal! :D but im having heaps of trouble finding a slinky dress. all the ones i see are like ballgown-ey types..

JGreenwood

Jeremy
HSC
whats some good sites for limo's in nsw?
they all come up with just bmw's and S-class sedans.,

rach-xo

HSC
my formal's in the star room (the big one above the IMAX in darling harbour) in december - would be fantastic but it's on a WEDNESDAY!!! what kind of nightlife is THAT!?!?!?!?! but i'll still be 17 anywayam getting my dress made i think unless i find one i like - formal dress shopping is so hard you always have what you want in your head but you get to the shops and realise no-one has made it yet lol.going to the king's formal it's at the four seasons in september

Pace_T

HSC
rach-xo said:
my formal's in the star room (the big one above the IMAX in darling harbour) in december - would be fantastic but it's on a WEDNESDAY!!! what kind of nightlife is THAT!?!?!?!?! but i'll still be 17 anywayam getting my dress made i think unless i find one i like - formal dress shopping is so hard you always have what you want in your head but you get to the shops and realise no-one has made it yet lol.going to the king's formal it's at the four seasons in september
thats where i had my 1. where we were it was a bit small but its orright. food was crap. the night clubs nearby r good tho. lol

sja

dingleberry
HSC
we had our year 12 formal last week and it was awesome
check my msn space and go to year 12 formals for all pics if any1 wants

it was at la montage in leichardt

501n2u

HSC
sja said:
we had our year 12 formal last week and it was awesome
check my msn space and go to year 12 formals for all pics if any1 wants

it was at la montage in leichardt

I love Le Montage, it's got such a nice view. I had this Latin dancing event there earlier this year, Bailemos.

[SIZE=-1]http://spaces.msn.com/irresistably-vivian/[/SIZE]
I had my year10 formal at USYD, how strange eh? The venue wasn't too bad, it just sounds a bit dodgy hahas. I'm looking forward to my social later on this year though, Sydney Aquarium ^^. After party at Blackbird cafe mm...

Last edited:

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
Bleh, my formal in September is at The Four Seasons Hotel.

Dr_Doom

HSC
bittersweet_em said:
Mine is at luna park... anyone know if they breath test you?

I went to a formal a few weeks ago at Doltone House in pyrmont, it was really nice, that place was so lenient they didn't even check tickets.. wtF?? i could have sneaked people in!!! and the waiter got us alcoholic drinks and we're underage... strange
Ours too, what school do u goto?

Flaming Ninja

Student. Playa. Ninja.
HSC
I got to Sydney Boys High School, and we're having ours at Sheraton on the Park. If any ladies are interested in going, check out Bookie's blog (http://blogs.boredofstudies.org/bookie/) where he'll be presenting a Sydney Boys High School bachelor every day of this week. Yes, YOU could be going to the formal with one of these much sought after bachelors.

HSC
Can't wait our formal is on end of November at Pontoon down Darling Harbour, its gonna be so pretty cant wait :)

Any1 got their dresses yet, what style etc??

HSC
Pontoon is the "floating vessel" down on the harbour its really pretty, last yrs class had theirs there and said it was good, and anyways our yr is small

IceOnFire

HSC
is anyone going to the syd boys and girls yr 11 social that is coming up on Oct 3rd? i think its called equilibrium or something..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)