Formal!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

aimstar555

HSC
okay i know this subject doesn't really belong here, but hey i'm puttin it here anyway
where are people going? or have u already had your formal B4 the hsc?? and what was better: the formal, the pree's or the after-party?? (stupid question really)
Details, details, details!! plus, does ne one know any good shops in the city to get a formal dress (yes i've left it really late, but i've had NO time!)
let me know ya thoughts :)

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
ummm just to let you know, there are already quite a few threads scattered throughout school and non-school forums on formals. do a search and you'll find them all there!

but mine is at oatlands house.

HSC
Mine's at Curzon Hall, the so called "castle" which looks more like a church :(

R

randhi

Hey, i'd rather mine to be at curzon hall than at oatlands house which is where we are going

mishka

HSC
N/A
+GriM ReApeR+ said:
Mine's at Curzon Hall, the so called "castle" which looks more like a church :(
mine's at curzon hall too!! ours is on the 26th November, how bout you??

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
curzons hall looks elite

btw make sure u go up and dance and not be like those ppl that just sit there and watch, it makes the night heaps more fun even if u look like an idiot

JayWalker

HSC
Mines on the 8th at the Sir Sanford Hotel [or some other little 5 star hotel chain] .. pfft so lame

PeT_peT

HSC
ours' at taronga zoo function centre...what a coincidence, one of the formals i'm going to is at the Curson Hall. :D

Last edited:

emmamar

HSC
ours is at the shangrila the old ANA in the city.. prees in paddington... afters have no idea

HSC
N/A
I think the Four Seasons Hotel? Not sure. somewhere nice in the city.

When I went shopping in the city I went to all the major places - David Jones, Myer, even QVB (Alanna Hill, Lisa Ho etc). There are lots of nice places in the city, if you leave a whole day you should find something nice. There's a lot of cocktail-ish dresses thanks to Melbourne Cup etc. Also a lot of nice shoes in the city.

kylie_robbo

Go to the place in Pitt St Mall near the enterance to the Westfeild Centrepoint - I think it is called Emporio or something like that... It has purple and blue stripes on the outside, and their plastic bags are blue and purple too... They have four floors of shoes - mostly reasonably priced too...

That description wasn't too bad for a person who lives in Wagga!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)