Formal Thread (pics, websites, ideas, thoughts) (1 Viewer)

velvetribbon

HSC
This was my dress fo rmy formal and my boy's. I had my mother make it like this Betsey Johnson one.

HSC
I have no idea what to wear!
I'm really pale, so not a lot of colours go well with my skin.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
rofl'ed hard at the hulk pic lol

most asians at my school wear various shades of black, with a touch of white somewhere
the guys that is

so what should asians wear to formals??

ppaaiiggee9

HSC
Everyone has pictures off websites that bulk buy. They will never fit a normal sized human. Most people will have acsess to a myer. Thats the best bet for a decent dress for girls; try it on and dont stick to one style, but dont go over the top to be trendy. remeber that what is ubercool now doubles in the embarassment factor for every year that it isnt.

johony

HSC
Everyone has pictures off websites that bulk buy. They will never fit a normal sized human. Most people will have acsess to a myer. Thats the best bet for a decent dress for girls; try it on and dont stick to one style, but dont go over the top to be trendy. remeber that what is ubercool now doubles in the embarassment factor for every year that it isnt.

lol okay
fashion tips from from goulburn

Last edited:

johony

HSC
dont think i like it anymore than you do. im out of here as soon as i finish
you seem pretty attractive so i'm not going to berate you
but i'm pretty sure myer bulk buy dresses themselves? online pieces are usually more than fine and will in most cases fit a regular human being if you get your sizes right.

speaking of which i'm thinking of buying my suit online cheap since i'll never use it again. 200 bucks.
CHARCAOL SLIM FIT SUIT - Suits - TOPMAN

ppaaiiggee9

HSC
you seem pretty attractive so i'm not going to berate you
but i'm pretty sure myer bulk buy dresses themselves? online pieces are usually more than fine and will in most cases fit a regular human being if you get your sizes right.

speaking of which i'm thinking of buying my suit online cheap since i'll never use it again. 200 bucks.
CHARCAOL SLIM FIT SUIT - Suits - TOPMAN
yeh but they are mostly australian designers. made for the typical coloum shape of aussie girls like jen hawks but this is just my view
.. maybe so but i just got a bad impression from my formal with girls spending almost as much money as their dress was by getting it taliored and not even being happy with it then. when mine came straight off the rack. needless to try on.

awww i love the britsh cut suits. they are so cool. buy this months GQ they have a great big section on suits and all the differnt cuts and stuff itd b pretty usefull for a guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)