Formal Thread (pics, websites, ideas, thoughts) (1 Viewer)

Nat3skiz

HSC
My school only does the old chocolate selling thing. Not very original.

mollycoddle

HSC
I bought a 1940's evening gown. It's a light grey/blue. Simple at the front and with an open back. It's lovely and elegant.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
mollycoddle said:
I bought a 1940's evening gown. It's a light grey/blue. Simple at the front and with an open back. It's lovely and elegant.
ewww

jessyy

HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
^ That's nice. Not really my thing, but still really pretty.
Why white though?
our grad is a very formal event! everyone has to wear white.
in yr 10 its colours, in yr 12 its all white and black suits.

do you not do that??

HSC
jessyy said:
our grad is a very formal event! everyone has to wear white.
in yr 10 its colours, in yr 12 its all white and black suits.

do you not do that??
No we don't do that. To be honest, I haven't really heard of that before. Most girls here do their deb ball in year ten/eleven so it would be kind of weird for our school to make it compulsory for girls to wear white. Because our school is so small the only formal we have is in year twelve, maybe that's why it isn't so restricted. I'm not saying white is a bad choice, I was just wondering why you said "white, of course".

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
that dress is so fucking hot.
everything else everyone had posting is pretty ugly
but ps, dont spend heaps on formal, not worth it

hairspray

HSC
When it comes to fundraising our school sells krespy kreme,sushi and pizza. We also raffle a bunch of things like ipods and mobile phones. My grade is thinking of selling stir-fried noodles.

We're also thinking of holding basketball events where it is compulsary for the whole school to come and watch and give a gold coin donation.

michael1990

HSC
hairspray said:
When it comes to fundraising our school sells krespy kreme,sushi and pizza. We also raffle a bunch of things like ipods and mobile phones. My grade is thinking of selling stir-fried noodles.

We're also thinking of holding basketball events where it is compulsary for the whole school to come and watch and give a gold coin donation.
How can they make it compulsary?

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
OKAY! So, as you know the first dress i posted was HOT! [but with a price of $400]. I've decided that its a bit too out of my range so I found this other dress on http://www.goshcelebrityfashion.com.au/
and its kinda similar and for only $90! I'm thinking of just getting this one! Here's a piccy. What do you guys think? Personally, i think its a bargain!
(Left: Inspirations of the dress Fergie and Nicole on the green carpet)

Nat3skiz

HSC
hairspray said:

shame you can't make it compulsory, nub.

hairspray

HSC
Nat3skiz said:
shame you can't make it compulsory, nub.
actually we can... the SRC did it with a soccer match and the excecutives allowed it

michael1990

HSC
hairspray said:
actually we can... the SRC did it with a soccer match and the excecutives allowed it
If they tried to make me go to something and pay for it, i would not stand for that.

No one can force you to do anything you don't want to do.

Nat3skiz

HSC
hairspray said:
by all means do it.
I just meant you can't do it legally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)