formal dresses (1 Viewer)

lozzipops_87

HSC
Hey everyone,
my formal is coming up soon and i sill havent got a dress.. eek!
Im going to Bankok in just over a week and i was thinking that maybe ill get one made over their coz apparently they are really good but id obviously have to take a picture or the dress i wanted etc..
Does anyone know of any nice trendy formal dress websites (not to formal) or just any designer websites. (the cost doesnt actually matter at the moment because ill b getiting it made)
Also is their any dress magzines u can buy?? thanx guys
oh yeh, has anyone ever got a dress made over there? did they do a good job
xx_lozzipops_xx

Danoz The Great

HSC
My folks went to Bangkok 11 years ago, they brought us back some really nice clothes. But for formal dresses, I'm unsure sorry.

I don't know any good formal dress websites, but have you had a look at Ebay? Some of my friends have bought some nice dresses over Ebay without any hassles.

HSC
www.alexperry.com.au

all the alex perry dresses are gorgeous. hope you find one you like!
i'm really sure you can get a dress tailor-made in Bangkok for really cheap and great craftsmanship, so you're in total luck! my parents went to vietnam and cambodia and had clothes tailor-made and they were so exquisite and it was only US$35 to have a dress made. i think bangkok might be a little more expensive though.

tell us what you decide on when you find a photo of the dress you want!

Last edited:

moffat

Yeah. Think about it.
HSC
on the www.vogue.com.au site, they have photos from fashion shows...u could flip through and theres normally some hot dresses that aren't too over the top, and are flattering designs. u could get some ideas of what u like from there.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
thecurtainfalls said:
www.alexperry.com.au

all the alex perry dresses are gorgeous. hope you find one you like!
i'm really sure you can get a dress tailor-made in Bangkok for really cheap and great craftsmanship, so you're in total luck! my parents went to vietnam and cambodia and had clothes tailor-made and they were so exquisite and it was only US$35 to have a dress made. i think bangkok might be a little more expensive though.

tell us what you decide on when you find a photo of the dress you want!
I love this Alex Perry dress:D its gorgeous!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)