Form Your Own Budget (1 Viewer)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
There must be a lot of abbos/bogans/Centrelink regulars/lebs/niggaz/bludgers who visited that site to allocate so much money to Social Security and Welfare in this simulation.

EDIT:

The stats.
Equal opportunity for all.
Communism ftw.

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

.35% flat rate of tax, lower "other taxes" massive investment in defence, mining/construction/manufacturing and transport and telecommunications.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC

Basically my budget has a standard taxation rate of 30c of the dollar, i would intend for this to have a 15,000 threshold.

The money which i need to make up in the budget would come from increasing the cigarette tax and legalizing marijuana distribution by the government and/or it's acting agent.

Last edited:

volition

arr.
HSC
While this budget simulator is interesting, I think there is much that a government does that doesn't really hinge on how much they spend on it, but rather how they go about doing things. It seems to be assumed that "if you spend more on something in the budget, that means you care more about it" - but what if you just found a cheaper more efficient way to get the same amount of stuff done?

I'm sure there is plenty of wastage in the state's departments, since they have little need to keep costs low.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

.35% flat rate of tax, lower "other taxes" massive investment in defence, mining/construction/manufacturing and transport and telecommunications.
lol welcome to nazism

Natendo

HSC
Mr. Red was so cute i just ended up taking his advice for everything :S
I know what you mean.

I hated disappointing it.

And just like my father, I tried at all costs to please it. Even if that meant hiking up petty cash, then so be it.

Foxodi

HSC
Cut health spending - most health expenses is in the last week of somebodys life; plenty of savings to be made there.
Increase in fuel/energy - R&D
Increase in education - the best investment there is.
Dramatic decrease in welfare: Superannuation finally replaces the pension. First tax bracket starts at 30k~
Increase in transport and communication

Omiums Troll

HSC
I raised taxes for each group by around 30 cents / $

Invested heavily in Education, Defence, Health and Infrastructure...

How the heck am i in $29.6 billion dollars of debt :(

Shadow Treasurer Joe Hockey said: "When you look at this closely, you would swear it was Omiums first attempt at a federal budget"
Fuck you Joe.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)