Form Info!!! (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
ay is there a form where u can dob in ur teacher to the board of studies for poor teaching of a subject.....my whole class needs it for business....the exam was today.will it be 2 late for the form or not..

thanks in advance

P

pLuvia

You can't blame a teacher for receiving bad marks, it's also your own fault if you don't cover everything yourself, or ask other teachers for help if you need it. I'm not saying it's your fault, I'm implying that there is a syllabus which has everything you need to learn, if you haven't a completed a particular dot point then you have to cover it yourself and/or with your teacher or with another better teacher.

It's not as if the teacher teaches you the wrong things, if you think it's wrong then ask someone or check the syllabus

The teacher just teaches you what he/she knows, you have to do the learning.

In answer to your question, I'm not sure if there is one, I only can only think of calling them up and complaining but it's probably too late now to that.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
i wouldnt be doing this, its just my friend told me that theres a form you can fill out.

karoooh

HSC
I haven't ever heard of one, but I agree with pLuvia. Or you could've asked to change classes or done something about it earlier throughout Yr 11/12. It's seems a bit late now. I can't imagine them granting you guys anything with a complaint like that.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Yeh, I seriously doubt such a form would exist.

Wouldn't any problems you might have with a particular teacher be brought up much earlier and with your head of faculty/school principal first?

Ioup

HSC
According to my teachers the board of studies is actually going to introduce something similiar to what you described. At the end of the hsc course students will fill have to fill out a form and discuss whether the teaching was adequate enough and the syllabus had been covered.
Not sure there's forms you can sign now though.

H

housemouse

Actually if the teacher hasnt been doing her job properly lets say an english teacher hasnt shown her class all the episode of Frontline, then the teacher could be in deep shit.

Datto120

HSC
Wow they will get like 100000's of forms from my school all reading

"i think so and so would be a better teacher if she/he could speak english!!!!!"

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
i wish i could make one against my studies of religion "advisor" [I do it via correspondence]. He has had 70% of the year off, meaning i've had to go running around trying to get other teachers to send stuff away for me. Deputy Principal didn't really help much though offered to. Bah

1qaz2wsxokm

HSC
LOL! thing thats crazy?? In my school pplz get given higher marks cuz of dere names 4 english =S!

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
1qaz2wsxokm said:
LOL! thing thats crazy?? In my school pplz get given higher marks cuz of dere names 4 english =S!
I can see why.

Datto120 said:
Wow they will get like 100000's of forms from my school all reading

"i think so and so would be a better teacher if she/he could speak english!!!!!"
Same here!

sandersen

si seulement...
HSC
I was sick for maths and extension german last week and therefore got an illness misadventure form. It says clearly on the front You cannot submit an appeal on the basis of alleged deficiencies in tuiton

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)