forgot e-student password (1 Viewer)

HSC
so i forgot my e-student password and i emailed them and they referred me to someone else and i called them and yeah it's been gotten nowhere

so knowledgeable folk of bos.... who am i meant to contact?

Logjammin'

HSC
did you change your password after it expired from your birthdate?

And if so.. how did you forget it :S

HSC
did you change your password after it expired from your birthdate?

And if so.. how did you forget it :S
yeah i did
i didn't actually forget it per se
but it's telling me i'm wrong, so i'm assuming i misspelled it or something =\

Lebstr

HSC
thts wt happened to me, i emailed them from tht help site thing, and i got an email asking for adress, i gve it to them and the reseted my password.

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
this happened to my frined as well

OK what happened tohim (and it COULD apply to you, but might not) is he didnt read that the password u have to type in (ie the one u set) has to be '7-10 characters long' - my friends was 13, so basically when he set his password onoly the first 10 charaacters were taken, and that was set as his password.

So try typing only the first 10 characters if your password is greater than that, and see if it works....

HSC
this happened to my frined as well

OK what happened tohim (and it COULD apply to you, but might not) is he didnt read that the password u have to type in (ie the one u set) has to be '7-10 characters long' - my friends was 13, so basically when he set his password onoly the first 10 charaacters were taken, and that was set as his password.

So try typing only the first 10 characters if your password is greater than that, and see if it works....

ohh thanks! that makes sense since mine was 13 as well haha

reset now, thanks for the help!

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
no worries...these days you gotta read everything (although when they let u set ur passwrod tehre should be an indiciation if u exceed the 7-10 character limit, but oh well)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)