Forced Abortion (1 Viewer)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
There is absolutely nothing wrong being against abortions. The issue is when those who appose abortions influence the government where freedom of choice has been forcibly lifted from the individual and shifted to the political collective.

The position I am arguing from is the natural-rights POV. The right to self-ownership asserts the absolute right of each man, by virtue of his (or her) being a human being, to “own” his or her own body. No individual or organization has the right to dictate or control another human beings body.
This doesnt matter if you accept that the foetus is human life

marky3

HSC

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

What a retard.
great reply, you obviously have nothing to argue my opinion with........resorting to name calling....tisk, tisk.....grow a brain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sprangler

HSC
its your lucky day, because ive decided to shut you down. To even contemplate a forced abortion scheme is inconceivable, i cant believe the lack of respect for precious human life you have. put aside the religious arguments the fact remains that no one has the authority to dictate the life and death of our fellow human beings.
Human life is not very precious. It can be created by two people very easily, over and over again, and very easily destroyed. There is nothing precious about it. A 5th century byzantine glass lamp is precious, dinosaur bones are precious, not human life.

before you suggest the idea of abortion why dont you find out how the procedure is done, i assure you the word horiffic is a great understatement of what the defenceless, innocent unborn child is subjected to. remember, a foetus can feel sensations of touch from 8 weeks and onwards. what gall you have fail guy, as your name suggests you truly have failed in your efforts to legalise murder, epically......
I suggest you not get your science information from "catholic science weekly".

JClamp

Banned
HSC
You may not have noticed, but I didn't quote you. Unless you have two accounts, and you expect me to know that somehow. But if you would like to attempt to come up with an argument, how about you actually say it instead of claiming to have already ended the argument with your amazing "explanation".
Shit bro I thought the identical avatars and the fact that I was responding as if you did quote this account MAY HAVE GIVEN YOU THE HINT THAT IT WAS THE SAME PERSON:rudolf:

I have already explained it. Learn to read, and you shall find your answer. It's not my job to repeat myself constantly to ram the point down.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
This doesnt matter if you accept that the foetus is human life
Yes it does.

Even if you concede that a foetus is a human life, what right do you or the state or anybody else have to dictate that this unformed life has more rights than that of the vessel carrying it?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Do you remember what life was like the last time the Church had ultimate supremacy? I don't, but I've read books. It wasn't very nice.

JClamp

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
Even if you concede that a foetus is a human life, what right do you or the state or anybody else have to dictate that this unformed life has more rights than that of the vessel carrying it?
Since when did we kill humans because they were inconvinient for the selfish, promiscuous mother carrying the child?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Yeah KT, that's a preposterous argument.The state does have an interest in protecting life (this is really why we have a state) and the right to life is different and more sacred than the supposed right to not be burdened by anything unpleasant.

Last edited:

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
Shit bro I thought the identical avatars and the fact that I was responding as if you did quote this account MAY HAVE GIVEN YOU THE HINT THAT IT WAS THE SAME PERSON:rudolf:

I have already explained it. Learn to read, and you shall find your answer. It's not my job to repeat myself constantly to ram the point down.
Your argument must be pretty shit if you're refusing to either copy paste it or type it again. I'm not going to read a dozen pages just to prove you retarded, because I'm already fairly certain that you are a mental defective.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
Your argument must be pretty shit if you're refusing to either copy paste it or type it again. I'm not going to read a dozen pages just to prove you retarded, because I'm already fairly certain that you are a mental defective.
stfu you mongoloid. Jclamp is your daddy, you are his bitch.

psyche92

HSC
I srsly can't believe this is even an argument! Who are you to judge how a person will react under a certain situation. If you chose to have the right to force someone who "isn't capable" of raising a child due to age and financial circumstances why don't you just extend that to addicts? Good idea, let's try people with alcohol problems. What's an alcohol problem, you say? Well, anyone who drinks more than i do. And what about the stupid people? Can they raise kids? Force them to have an abortion too. If someone really feels they can't raise a child then they should have the decision whether or not to abort. Forced abortions remind me of the beginning of the Nazi ideology, that mentally and physically impaired people were a waste of space and tax payers money.

Sprangler

HSC
I srsly can't believe this is even an argument! Who are you to judge how a person will react under a certain situation. If you chose to have the right to force someone who "isn't capable" of raising a child due to age and financial circumstances why don't you just extend that to addicts? Good idea, let's try people with alcohol problems. What's an alcohol problem, you say? Well, anyone who drinks more than i do. And what about the stupid people? Can they raise kids? Force them to have an abortion too. If someone really feels they can't raise a child then they should have the decision whether or not to abort.
If the drug and/or alcohol problems will lead to complications with the birth, or render either of the parents incapable of raising a child, then forced abortion should obviously be an option to consider. As for the "stupid people?" If it can be proven by the state that they are incapable of raising a child, this is another scenario when forced abortion would be appropriate.

Forced abortions remind me of the beginning of the Nazi ideology, that mentally and physically impaired people were a waste of space and tax payers money.
Well technically they are. They do generally cost more to the state than they give, but it's not really compatible with "21st century thought" to wipe out large populations based on common traits, so it's never going to happen again. At least not in Australia and Germany.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Someone tell me that Sprangler is a troll. Either that or a Nazi (albeit a relatively liberal Nazi).

Sprangler

HSC
I never said I agreed with it or that I think it should be done, I'm just saying that some aspects of it make sense, from an economic perspective.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I'm just saying that some aspects of it make sense, from an economic perspective.
Considering how often cases where the state attempted to force abortion upon someone would be challenged and subject to lengthy and expensive dispute in a court, not reeaaallllyyyyy

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
I never said I agreed with it or that I think it should be done, I'm just saying that some aspects of it make sense, from an economic perspective.
the last two words of that sentence disturb me. since when did the bottom line become the final justification for everything in society? It isn't, nor should it ever be. There are more important things than a healthy profit: a healthy, living, unaborted infant, for instance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)