• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Forced Abortion (1 Viewer)

Sprangler

HSC
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/parasite

Parasite:
1. an organism that lives on or in an organism of another species, known as the host, from the body of which it obtains nutriment.

2. a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others.

Nothing sacred, precious or beautiful about something that steals food and dies when it doesn't get it.

css

HSC
I've been keeping up with this thread every now and then.

Abortion thread and there's people talking about eating life and vegans.
How ever out of context I read those posts, I pretty much just shat brix.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
See that's where youre wrong. Anyone who has seen or knows about a new mother with her baby knows that there's a sufficiently useful and proper return; It's love m8, not some cool mechanical weighing up of immediate material interest

HSC
N/A
Sprangler said:
This means nothing. What is so sacred or special about human life? It's easy to create and even easier to take away. There are some lives - in which it would be better for everyone else if it were taken away. Serial killers, terrorists and pedophiles to name a few. This embryo, does not deserve a place on earth, just because the parents know how to have sex.
Covered in the other page.

Guys ignore Sprangler. He has Down syndrome. We ought to be consoling him with candies and pats to the head.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Please don't think that Sprangler represents the views of us all.

Personally, I am struggling with my beliefs on this particular topic, and if it seems like I have a definite opinion, it is only because I am trying to discern everyone else's. I lean, however, towards the right for abortion, although I don't rightly know how to justify this belief, and up to what point it should be upheld.

Joel8945

HSC
Everybody has pointed out their views and its probably 50-50 for abortion. My first post was serious, but, now every post has gone so far on a tangent that most people are doing a typical sacha baron cohen.

Watch these:

YouTube - Ali G - Abortion

YouTube - Ali G - Feminism

YouTube - Ali G- Religion

Everybody loves Sacha (apart from activists) because he get's these issues that everybody spends too long arguing about and basically makes jokes of them as a third party viewer. This guy is actually very intelligent with the way he does this stuff.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Everybody has pointed out their views and its probably 50-50 for abortion. My first post was serious, but, now every post has gone so far on a tangent that most people are doing a typical sacha baron cohen.

Watch these:

YouTube - Ali G - Abortion

YouTube - Ali G - Feminism

YouTube - Ali G- Religion

Everybody loves Sacha (apart from activists) because he get's these issues that everybody spends too long arguing about and basically makes jokes of them as a third party viewer. This guy is actually very intelligent with the way he does this stuff.
lol

Ali G: "Is you very anti-abortions because you yourself were aborted?"
Father Dean: "No"

Ali G: "So ain't never got a hoe preggers?"
Father Dean: "No"

Ali G: "So is that because you use connies or does he fire blanks?"
Father Dean: "This interview is over"

marky3

HSC
its your lucky day, because ive decided to shut you down. To even contemplate a forced abortion scheme is inconceivable, i cant believe the lack of respect for precious human life you have. put aside the religious arguments the fact remains that no one has the authority to dictate the life and death of our fellow human beings. before you suggest the idea of abortion why dont you find out how the procedure is done, i assure you the word horiffic is a great understatement of what the defenceless, innocent unborn child is subjected to. remember, a foetus can feel sensations of touch from 8 weeks and onwards. what gall you have fail guy, as your name suggests you truly have failed in your efforts to legalise murder, epically......
The government should put in place a forced abortion scheme. This being said the scheme would, in extreme cases of unplanned pregnancies force the woman to have an abortion. My arguments for this are as follows.

*If the couple in question are unable to prevent a pregnancy through contraception/condoms, clearly they are incompetent enough to care for a child.
*If the couple is young/single parent the financial support would not be there to care for a child. Hence the child would be disadvantage from even before birth.
*It negatively effects all tax payers, let alone other family members/friends/community, due to extra support other then what is usually given is needed.

anyone going to shut me down?

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
its your lucky day, because ive decided to shut you down. To even contemplate a forced abortion scheme is inconceivable, i cant believe the lack of respect for precious human life you have. put aside the religious arguments the fact remains that no one has the authority to dictate the life and death of our fellow human beings. before you suggest the idea of abortion why dont you find out how the procedure is done, i assure you the word horiffic is a great understatement of what the defenceless, innocent unborn child is subjected to. remember, a foetus can feel sensations of touch from 8 weeks and onwards. what gall you have fail guy, as your name suggests you truly have failed in your efforts to legalise murder, epically......
lol

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Actually that is categorically untrue. There is no evidence to suggest that a foetus can feel pain at 8 weeks. None at all.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
What a wanker.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
its your lucky day, because ive decided to shut you down. To even contemplate a forced abortion scheme is inconceivable, i cant believe the lack of respect for precious human life you have. Put aside the religious arguments the fact remains that no one has the authority to dictate the life and death of our fellow human beings. Before you suggest the idea of abortion why dont you find out how the procedure is done, i assure you the word horiffic is a great understatement of what the defenceless, innocent unborn child is subjected to. Remember, a foetus can feel sensations of touch from 8 weeks and onwards. What gall you have fail guy, as your name suggests you truly have failed in your efforts to legalise murder, epically......

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

What a retard.

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
Oh piss off. You're a cow amongst cattle. A jellyfish cell is not human life. A human embryo is human life, since it is the entity that gives rise to consciousness, feeling, love and hatred. A human arm is not capable of this, and hence it may be amputated. We may not amputate the head or heart since these contain the entity of life.

Whatever dude who gives a shit. You can't confront my beliefs on abortion by appealing to some horseshit about animal rights since I've said three times now that human life is what is to be valued.
What's your logical basis for valuing human life over animal life, when it is clear that many species are capable of feeling emotions that humans feel? And what about the seriously mentally disabled who have less intelligence than a cat? Why should the fact that they are human give them more rights than the cat?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
We are made in the image of our creator, a datum which gives rise to the inviolable dignity of the human person and the transcendent value of natural moral norms...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)