for those who have finished exams (1 Viewer)

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
bloody hell, this has nthing to do with the hsc, but i was chewing on a pen ( i know, gross habit) and it exploded in my mouth! i had ink all over my mouth. i'm just glad it didn't happen in public.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Crikket said:
bloody hell, this has nthing to do with the hsc, but i was chewing on a pen ( i know, gross habit) and it exploded in my mouth! i had ink all over my mouth. i'm just glad it didn't happen in public.

oohhh i know the feeling, I used to suck my pens and I sucked the ink up into my mouth once. ugh. not a nice taste or look

Kattywoman

I also used those really inky pens which flow easily and don't need as much pressure to write = hand hurts less, but they run out really quickly. I used 6.5 pens total. But I think it also depends on what exams you do- like whether they require long essays, or to-the-point answers (like Ancient History as opposed to Biology), although most exmas have at least one extended response required.

Jay87

I do anc hist also, though all together I used up 4 Pens. Im really happy with how I think I went. What do you want to study at Uni and what Uni?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)