For the sake of it or not? (1 Viewer)

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
The fact that you have someone if you need them there... It's nice to know that someone cares enough to love you for who you are :)... Sex is somehow ganna crop up in this and this huge debate is ganna start, but personally I like being commited to one person :)

Winston

HSC
It's.... sextastic... i mean fantastic :D

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
it's fun because you get to um, play together!
haha, not to mention all the sleepovers and slumber parties

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Jago said:
haha, not to mention all the sleepovers and slumber parties
:uhhuh:

i also love r-ships because i get to find out almost everything about him, and vice versa...it's nice having that closeless

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
The fact that you like them and want to spend time with them?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Persephone87 said:
What makes you want to get into a relationship?
the feeling of being utterly vulnerable and exposing that to someone, and trusting them with the fullest of your being.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i dont think i want to be in one for quite awhile,
i know its fun and stuff, but sometimes it fucks your emtions up and you do things which you shouldnt and in retrospect may regret :( :p i'm happy being single, being able to openly flirt and have no strings attached. i think im a diffcult person to understand and tend to get pissed off easily because they dont get the SUBTEXT~ LOL its easier to be friends with me than to be my bf. eh, just a thought.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
dark`secrets said:
i dont think i want to be in one for quite awhile,
i know its fun and stuff, but sometimes it fucks your emtions up and you do things which you shouldnt and in retrospect may regret :( :p i'm happy being single, being able to openly flirt and have no strings attached. i think im a diffcult person to understand and tend to get pissed off easily because they dont get the SUBTEXT~ LOL its easier to be friends with me than to be my bf. eh, just a thought.
its ok.. i'm the same

cko

HSC
ummmm...... INSTINCT plays a big part in wantn a relationship considerin tha whole point of a relationship is to procreate and pass on ur genes, and tha warm fuzzy love that we all feel is actually tha 'happiness' in findn a partner that has good genes and will potentially raise tha kid with u instead of dogn it. Sex feels good coz if it dint then noone would feel motivated to do it hence there'd b no motivation to procreate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)