HSC
N/A
It's $999 USD (Full, Photoshop CS)

Works out to be $1427 if $1 USD = $0.7 AUD

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lol...of course we purchased them...are you insinuating we use illegal software ??

kokeshi

HSC
N/A
AsyLum, what program did you use for 'Age Old Relic'?

I wonder if Photoshop CS is worth upgrading.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kokeshi
I wonder if Photoshop CS is worth upgrading.
If you have 5 or 6, then yes.
If you have 7, then no. :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
age old relic = 3dsm 5.1, photoshop

Darth Figgy

Angel of Music
HSC
I've only got demo versions of Photoshop, though I have the full version of Jasc Paintshop Pro 7...which suits my needs.

I like the stuff you can do in Photoshop...but it's too expensive for me at the moment.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Darth Figgy
I've only got demo versions of Photoshop, though I have the full version of Jasc Paintshop Pro 7...which suits my needs.

I like the stuff you can do in Photoshop...but it's too expensive for me at the moment.
I dont have any of those I use Adobe Photoshop Elements (came with my digi camera) it suits my needs

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
My Dad just got Photoshop CS, he's a designer. I use Photoshop 7, and at first I thought there was hardly any difference, but I was totally WRONG. It changed quite a bit, and to think I was once excited about the Healing Brush. Ha.
Xayma, if Murray's Art department has it, ask to borrow the disk one afternoon...hehehe. That's how I got mine, but from JFHS.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i am a huge PS fan (see avatar and siggy banner).. been doing PS for ages now... currentli learning Bryce and enhancing my airbrushing skills.. :p

if there are Adobe Seminars this yr will u guys go? i went to the last 2 (@Weisley Centre in the ct) ... and the poitners they gave were heapz good...

Last edited:

rubylotus11

I only started using photoshop in Mid April last year and ended up doing my major work using digital photography. I was lucky though cos a friend knew how to use it and explained it. There are so many things you can do with it and it was so fun playing around.

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
Yes, i'm starting to develop an obsession for photoshop-usage :D
(see avatar)

i'm still learning how to use all the features and stuff, but my personal faves are the artistic filters, lighting effects, and changing the hue/brightness, etc....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)