For anyone who does Law at UTS. (1 Viewer)

fridayblack

HSC
I'm interested in B Arts in communication (Media Arts and Production)/B Law
Is anyone doing/have done this course?
OR has anyone got any information about it (such as more theory less practical, good combo? bad combo?.. what you heart that was good/bad about it?..etcetc)

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
I guess if you're really into movies then it would be great because you would love the MAP course but would still be able to do something which is very employable.
That said I don't think the two would compliment each other very well.
If you do a course like business/law and pick law options such as finance law, securities markets law, advanced taxation law, international economic institutions law etc they would really compliment your other degree.
Another thing you should remember is that when you do a combined law degree the law component becomes your primary degree so that you do the full law program but other MAP students would do more MAP subjects than you.
Overall, my advice to you would be to not pick this combo as they are two pretty exclusive fields. If you're looking to pick a B.Arts in Communications/LLB combo then the best would be Public Communications IMO.

fridayblack

HSC
hey thanks for replying.
what course did you do?

i'm actually more interested in digital arts/digital media type courses but the law component is just so i might have a source of income..?? And i never know i might like law better once i've done the course.

uts is the only "good" close uni that offers a law/"digital media type" combo and that's why i'm interested. what do you think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)